Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jan 2019 at 2:30 AM Last edited by Fyren5 : 8th Jan 2019 at 7:13 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Relationship & Family tie glitches: Married but still has the WANT to get Married? Father doesn't recognize his daughter as his daughter?
I'm having a few (maybe serious) glitches in my Uberhood.
Here's some info....

NOTE: The only Mods I've recently installed are arek91's BV Housekeeper fix, Monique Vampire Sleep Caller & Christianlov's Kitten/Puppy creator thingy.

1. Timothy Riley is married to Vivian Cho but he just rolled the want to get Married after playing 3 rotations of my Uberhood! When I go into "Household Only" in the relationship panel, she isn't there. However, when I click on her and check the "Household Only" in the relationship panel, everyone is there.

2. Armand DeBateau and Tara DeBateau, he keeps losing family ties with her! She still recognizes him as her father but their relationship is 0/0 with BFF status.. She shows up in the family tree as his daughter. This has happened twice now. Once on a different Uberhood save & now this one.

3. When Kevin Beare and Emily Lee went on their honeymoon, my game had a really big freeze that happened twice and my game stopped responding but didn't crash. I didn't notice anything different on the lot that they were on which was their hotel. I paused and took a look around, nothing was weird or anything. This was after I sent Emily to meet Bigfoot on her own and left Kevin at the hotel...

Is my hood toast? Should I backup and put it on my external and continue playing? Should I backup & throw it away and start over? Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks!

Here is my Hoodchecker results just now:

Edit: I just found this on the Fandom site
.. I had deleted a few lots that were in the LotCatalog folder using Clean Pack Installer. A few of the lots were in my neighborhood.. Could this be the reason for my glitches?