Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 1:51 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default CC Magic and Exported Files
I have started using CC Magic to sort my CC, and my lag is cut in half, but now I can't export Sims and Lots with the CC "attached" to them as I could using the launcher, because CC from package files doesn't "stick" to the exports for whatever reason. I mostly export things to save them for myself in case I should need to reinstall. Before I had CC Magic, it was straightforward. Just create the sim or lot with whatever CC I wanted and export it, and when I installed it, the CC would install with it. Not so with CC Magic. How am I supposed to ensure that the next time I install a certain Sim or Lot or whatever, that I'll have all the CC that they were supposed to have?

I might just put the cc that I want to go with the sims3pack into a folder or something so it stays kind of together, but I have so much CC that I couldn't possibly look through it all and determine which 20 or so items of CC I used out of several thousand. Is there some way to figure out what CC you used in an exported file if the CC doesn't "stick" to the file?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 3:49 PM
I can only think of using this way of doing it. But it does not work with makeup however.
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Finding...nstance+Numbers