Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Woodspell Springs (No Sims Neighborhood, No CC, OFB only)

by Monkaria Posted 26th Jan 2016 at 2:32 PM - Updated 20th Feb 2016 at 9:06 AM by Monkaria

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 3:06 PM
Beautiful neighborhood, first one I've ever downloaded so maybe I did something wrong. But for some reason the put your homework away mod by Mog Hughson doesn't work and causes the game to crash. I make a maxis neighbor hood and took one of the families out of the bin. When I used the mod it worked.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#27 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 12:34 AM
Hi, I really love this neighborhood. I was wondering if you could make a version of the subhood without the bridges. Would that be possible?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 16th Jul 2016 at 1:27 AM
I LOVE this neighborhood. Such detail. Houses are very playable and realistic. The business pun names are hilarious! Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#29 Old 17th Sep 2016 at 9:48 PM
I'm so angry that it doesn't show up in my game. I WANT THAT CITY
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#30 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 2:56 PM
Thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#31 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 6:27 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
#32 Old 23rd Mar 2018 at 7:34 PM
It's a beatiful neighbourhood, with nice details and the lots in it are really nice.
However, the neighbourhood was corrupted after my first play in it, and I don't think there was anything I did since I didn't do anything out of the ordinary.
All I did was create 3 families (without using any CC), moved 2 of them into already existing houses in the neighbourhood, and placed a pre-made maxis house for the third family to live in. All I did was to place furniture for kitchen, bathrooms, livingroom and bedrooms (no custom content, and only the basics), and I played for roughly 15 minutes in Live mode on each family just to get them a job and raise a few skills.
There were no interactions with other premade sims, I did not use any cheats or delete any sims, did not move any houses to the lot bin, or anything other than what i described above.

Could there be something in the neighbourhood itself that causes it to corrupt?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 21st Nov 2020 at 12:25 AM
I'm much more of a storyteller than a builder and this neighbourhood has been a wonderful home for my custom Sims. They thank you and so do I!
Page 2 of 2