Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Soothsayer Career (Requires Spa Day) *UPDATED 21 Sept Patch and CL*

by PurpleThistles Posted 22nd Mar 2018 at 5:10 PM - Updated 27th Oct 2021 at 9:23 PM by PurpleThistles

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 27th Dec 2018 at 11:12 PM
This career is now broken. The sim has no hours to work and the progress seems to be in an animation loop. Do we know when this will be updated? Looks like an amazing Career.
Test Subject
#27 Old 27th Dec 2018 at 11:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PurpleThistles
Hi guys, my sims 4 game is finally working on my laptop again, after I added seasons my game went to pot. I know people are waiting on updates and will be getting on it ASAP.

Sending you positive energy for your endeavors. I LOVE your creative mind!
Test Subject
#28 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PurpleThistles
Hi guys, my sims 4 game is finally working on my laptop again, after I added seasons my game went to pot. I know people are waiting on updates and will be getting on it ASAP.

Can't wait for the update ! <3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#29 Old 16th Jan 2019 at 6:46 PM
Thank you for updating!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 8:59 PM
Thanks for the update! Do you think you could include cartomancy? Taro and card reading is one of the first thing people learn to do in general (if they are interested of course, it's quite easy to be procured) and I was surprised to not see it in the beginning and then not at all. But maube you hose you favorite practices? (I think welness and charasma don't go higher than level 10 after all..)
Test Subject
#31 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 9:03 PM
Nevermind I just saw that you made a special carreer specially for tarrot reading hehe x)
Test Subject
#32 Old 19th Jun 2020 at 3:34 PM
Is it possible that you update this? Since the recent update disabled the sims going to work.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 27th Oct 2021 at 9:24 PM
This has now been updated for CL and the latest patch 21 Sept 2021. Tested and working in game. Let me know if you have any problems.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 27th Nov 2021 at 3:40 AM
Ah,finally one of my career
Page 2 of 2