Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 11:20 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, Open for Business, Pets, Bon Voyage
Default Help
Ok, not sure where to put this.
I downloaded a mod from either here or from SexySims2, I don't know what it's called, but it allows me to place anything anywhere, in other words it doesn't lock things to the grid. I want to remove it from my game but have no idea what it is. If anybody knows please let me know!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 3:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by klaire12
Ok, not sure where to put this.
I downloaded a mod from either here or from SexySims2, I don't know what it's called, but it allows me to place anything anywhere, in other words it doesn't lock things to the grid. I want to remove it from my game but have no idea what it is. If anybody knows please let me know!

I think I know what you're looking for. It's called "see them" and it has a little heart as a folder pic. you probably found it here:
http://www.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=164118
hope this helped you.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#3 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 8:00 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
In order to better solve your problem, please go through the following as listed below:
  • General - Problem Custom Content
    Your issue is related to conflicting, outdated, or badly made custom content. Please follow the Finding Problem Custom Content FAQ.
This is how you find it if you haven't subfoldered your hacks.

On occasion you might be asked to do a long FAQ - please make sure you do all the steps and don't just skip over them. You'll often find that these long FAQs have all the details you need. If nothing in the above FAQs fixes your problem you may post again detailing exactly which you have done and which steps failed.