Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 7:09 PM
Default Modding sim behavour towards objects
I have a request that may not be that simple, as it involves altering sim behavour, well Im not sure, Because in the sims 1, I had a got an object, simply called 'drug'. It was very fun.

It was a very funny and realistic object, The sim once he took it, wanted more, and more and more, basically got addicted, and He kept thinking about it all the time, in them thought bubbles, and sometimes broke down if he didnt get any. Oh and there was these other addictive poppers dish in the sims 1 that would pretty much screw ur sim up if u took them because they then couldn't live without them.

I wondered If this could possibly be made for sims 2, maybe add more features like, withdrawl symoms, like comfort goes very low for about 10 sims days or somthing like that to get over the withdrawl, I dont understand programming objects and that sort of thing, But Im sure it'd be incredabliy fun to play with, Have 1 sim ruining the family over his addiction being mood because he hasnt had a fix, Like more indepth.

I no way support drug use, as you can see in this thread ( http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...79&page=6&pp=25 ) , I just want to play around with my sims behavour! :D :nana:
Advertisement
Original Poster
#2 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 10:10 PM
come on someone, answer!