Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2004 at 7:12 PM
Default [moved] bodyshop ?...
which sims 2 disc is the one w/ body shop on it??
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Oct 2004 at 9:18 PM
there is no body shop out yet..at least what i know of.
wasn't body shop created by a 3rd party? ?!

push it!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Oct 2004 at 9:31 PM
It came with the DVD version, but I don't know which CD it would be on. I think it is installed automatically. Did you check your start menu?
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Oct 2004 at 9:35 PM
there is body shop in the dvd version? !dodge what can u do with it beside skinning?

push it!!!
Hmm, What does this do?..
#5 Old 24th Oct 2004 at 10:05 PM
The DVD version body shop is just the updated version of the program that was available for download prior to the release of TS2. It allows you to pre-create Sims outside of the game (and have them show up in Create-A-Sim), and also to create new 'parts' - skin tones, eye colors, clothing, makeup, etc (but just the skins for the objects, cant really change any shapes).

The benefit of creating a sim in Body Shop instead of CAS is that the BS Sim stays available for future use/editing, while CAS Sims are not (unless you delve into the world of package editing)

-- loco830 / Espio / Kichigai
Is it bad that I spend more time figuring out how to change data outside of the game rather then changing it inside?
Coming Soon to a DatGen near you: HoodTools v0.1 with SimMerge - combine two duplicate Sims! (or not so duplicate, if you want...)
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Oct 2004 at 7:07 PM
it also comes with the cdrom version, i use to have the downloaded one and when i tried to load it up it gave an error of "There is an updated version installed" plus it just copies all your files over.,