Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Oct 2004 at 5:26 AM
Default [moved] lacy cloths
How can i made a lacy feel clothes for the elders lady, or can i use the sexy clothes for the adult lady change it to elders?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Oct 2004 at 7:52 AM
Just open up the sims 2 Bodyshop and export whichever clothes you want for the lady elders. The screen they give you right after exporting a project, has the 5 age groups and all the clothes categories. Just select the ones you want for the elder, then import them back into the game.

"Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense." - Chapman Cohen
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Oct 2004 at 11:42 AM
If only it was that simple :P
you can select the clothes categories from there but i cant see how you can change the age group.

ie if i export an adult swimwear item when i import it back it can only go in the adult collection - or i am missing something
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Oct 2004 at 12:41 PM
Okay, sorry about that. I was thinking of everything else BUT the clothes, hehe. Since the body type is a little bit bigger for the elder sims, it wouldn't quite look the same anyways.

"Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense." - Chapman Cohen
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Oct 2004 at 11:23 PM
You can always export two projects, one from the elder and one from the adult. Make sure the mesh types are similar. copy the bitmaps from the adult clothes you want into the directory of the elder project and hit refresh on the elder.
You'll have to tweak the skins in a paint program a bit, but they'll give you an approximation to start.
I did this to get my adult females some of the schoolgirl outfits. Things don't quite match up, but it's close enough until someone serious takes a crack at it (or I have more time)
[ Edited Thu Oct 21 2004, 03:25PM ]
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2004 at 9:49 AM
slightly...and I mean only slightly off topic...but is it just me or does half of the english speaking population of the world, not know how to spell clothes?

or is it just the people who start new topics? lol
[ Edited Fri Oct 22 2004, 01:50AM ]
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2004 at 11:22 AM
Let me try.

Clothes.

hmmmm. Looks ok to me.
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Oct 2004 at 12:24 PM
Perhaps that a majority of peoples writing in english on the web not have english as birth language ?:o)
I often do mistakes between close and clothe :o)
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Oct 2004 at 11:05 PM
You understood what they meant, right? That's all that really matters. I will correct people on their grammar if they ask for it, otherwise I just let it slide if I can understand it. It's not a big issue at all and shouldn't be. As chocolate pointed out, there's alot of people on the internet who don't have english as their main language. And that's the beauty of the internet. I have friends from all over the world and some of them cannot type english well. But I understand what they mean and so I don't complain about it.
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Oct 2004 at 7:53 AM
ok, I admit, I had a long day yesterday, and I wasn't in the most understanding of moods when I posted that..so please forgive me if I came across sounding like an A$$hole..

and yes....usually I don't say anything unless I don't understand the person...In the future I'll save my sarcasam for the people who deserve it lol