Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 12:50 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sim that won't sleep.
I've been having problems all day with this family I've been playing who is on 3rd generation. I had the 2 sims stuck in a tub problem and solved it with information I got about moveobjects and fixed it. Now I have a sim who I put to sleep and he gets up after sleeping for like a few minutes and gets up.

He doesnt have nightmares, aspiration is gold, there is nothing in the room besides a bed/dresser. I keep putting him in bed and he just keeps waking. All his other needs are green so I cant understand why he is doing this. The parents are sleeping with no problem.

Could it be I just have a problem with the lot and I need to move them out again? Im just so frustrated that I keep getting problems, I have not downloaded a mesh or any hacked objects since I got the game.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Love does not consist of two people looking at each other, but of looking together in the right direction. - Antoine de Exupery
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 5:21 AM
Put to sleep?
:p

Okay, to your question.
No TV or Stereo?
Maybe TV or audio system is still on ...
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 7:50 AM
or someone playing PC game in same room
or exercising or...
they're so sensitive!
i can sleep in everywhere.