Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Nov 2004 at 11:53 AM
Default removing clothing from some categories
hi

a lot of clothing packages that i have downloaded add the clothing to all categories, you know so that underwear also appears in swimwear or everyday wear.
Is it possible, without having to export & re-import, to remove clothing from certain categories but leave it in others?

thanks

Dave
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Nov 2004 at 9:42 PM
You open them In bodyshop, and there u kan put them were u want them... Prettysure but not 100%
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Nov 2004 at 10:29 PM
I'm not positive, but, if you just delete it from the catagory you don't want it in, it may still be there in the others that you do want it in.

Feel free to try it on the 'Spiderweb' that I made. I think I made that for swim/ underwear and maybe PJ's(not sure).

That was made from a swimsuit, but I wanted it for undies too. My reason was, Halloween was on it's way. Oh well.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2004 at 6:37 AM
duh , now why didn't i think of that .. just delete 'em
perhaps senility is setting in already.

thanks guys
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2004 at 7:21 AM
nope sorry doesn't work, just deleted summat from undies and it deleted it from swimwear too.

will think of summat i'm sure

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Nov 2004 at 11:41 AM
Yeah, it deletes it entirely from your computer, as far as I know. Incidentally, that kitty-cat looks just like mine!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 3rd Nov 2004 at 2:48 PM
You need to use bodyshop, you can't do it with CAS. Open bodyshop, go into create parts and find the item(s). Export it, and then reset the categories and import it again. You will be asked to give your project a name, which is no problem, but when you import it again, you will have two of the same files in the game. You will need to delete the original piece of clothing. To make this easier, I give my new project a tool tip that I can easily recognize.

'Don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes....at least then he'll be a mile away and barefoot'