Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 5:30 AM Last edited by VioletPadfoot : 8th Dec 2015 at 6:01 PM.
Default Subset in CEP Extra not recolorable
I'm attempting to create a CEP Extra for the Canopy Crib that came with Freetime. And I have managed to make a second subset on the crib (I separated out the bedding and canopy from the frame of the crib). It shows up in the game and everything, so that part works. But the new subset (fabric) isn't recolorable no matter what I try. I think I'm just overlooking something obvious, but can anyone take a look at my files and see if there's something that is keeping that subset from being recolorable? I followed IgnorantBliss' tutorial here to add the subset, but didn't fix integrity. And I followed the steps here to make the CEP files. I also removed the tsDesignModeSlaveSubsets line in the gmnd as suggested my HugeLuantic in that thread. Nothing seems to work. I took a look at the Repository Object thread my JWoods, thinking maybe something in there might help me get it working, but wound up at a dead end again. Can someone take a look at my files and point me in the right direction? ~VP

ETA: I thought I should also add that only the default color (the blue bedding) is appearing as selectable for the new subset, not all the original colors. Dunno if that'll help at all ~VP
Attached files:
File Type: rar  VP_CEPExtra_CanopyCrib.rar (86.4 KB, 11 downloads) - View custom content

I'll stop being anti-social when the rest of the world quits being idiots!

My Own Website! www.violetpadfootscreations.weebly.com
Advertisement
Inventor
Original Poster
#2 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 10:29 PM
*watches the tumbleweeds blow past, even though there is a count of people having downloaded (and presumably looked at) the file* Anyone? Help? Please?

I'll stop being anti-social when the rest of the world quits being idiots!

My Own Website! www.violetpadfootscreations.weebly.com
Alchemist
#3 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 2:54 AM
Is this what you're working on? http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=6815

If it is, maybe that will be helpful as a guide, if you still wanted to complete this project on your own.