Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2012 at 3:10 AM
Default Adult & Teen Kissing
Can anyone tell me where I can find a mod that'll let my teen and adult kiss? I think the ones I downloaded aren't working for me because I'm using Life Stories. But when I open the game, it tells me that I have custom content I can enable. I enable it, but it doesn't do anything. I just want them to cuddle and kiss. That's about it.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2012 at 3:12 AM
You're trying to use a mod that was created for The Sims 2 in Sims Life Stories? My assumption would be that that's your problem right there. Not the same game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2012 at 3:21 AM
I know that. What I don't know is if there's a mod that let's me do what I want. Thank you for your advice.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2012 at 3:26 AM
If I remember right, Life Stories' game engine is close to Open for Business, so some mods made for Open for Business may work in Life Stories. When I had Pet Stories, some mods made for the Pets EP worked, and some didn't. You are going to have to use trial and error to see what Open for Business mods will work.

Off hand I'm not sure if TwoJeff's Adult/teen Attraction Mod http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=15.0

would 1) do what you want and 2) be one of the mods that work. All I can say is try and see.
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th May 2012 at 11:07 PM
InTeen
Scholar
#6 Old 7th May 2012 at 11:14 PM
ACR allows teen + adults romances, but I'm not sure if that works for Life Stories.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 8th May 2012 at 1:21 AM
It's just too bad there don't seem to be a lot of modders for Life Stories. I know where to get furniture for LS, but mods...not so much. MATY has a list of what mods work with it.

LS has elements of University, Nightlife, and OFB (Influence, scored dates, attraction, locking doors, that kind of thing). Like someone else said, you can *try* mods for up to OFB, but it's at your own risk. Back up your data, etc. Do a test neighborhood, one you don't mind trashing.

Another idea: Learn how to make your own mods and poke around. I've been kind of dipping my feet into that water a little bit with help from others at Simbology.

Who is Q? qanon.pub