Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Duck Defender
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 6:09 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Is there any way to force creation of one townie at a time?
I've noticed that whenever I start a new city, and play a family, the game only creates one or two townies at a time, and with my luck, they're teens.

Is there any way to force the creation of new townies or something like that? Also, when does the game know to create another one? When there's a new family, or what?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 6:35 PM
I think if you use the boolprop cheat and then cltrl-click on the postbox, you can create as many townies as you want.

Alternatively, download the teleporter plus (shrub) from http://www.simlogical.com and you can create your own (better-looking?!) townies - move them onto a lot and then use the shrub to make them townies. I did this to create some elder townies, as the game doesn't provide any and I had quite a few elders who were wanting to re-marry or have one final woo-hoo ...

WHY DO SIMS NEVER EXPERIENCE A MID-LIFE CRISIS?
Duck Defender
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ancient Sim
I think if you use the boolprop cheat and then cltrl-click on the postbox, you can create as many townies as you want.

Alternatively, download the teleporter plus (shrub) from http://www.simlogical.com and you can create your own (better-looking?!) townies - move them onto a lot and then use the shrub to make them townies. I did this to create some elder townies, as the game doesn't provide any and I had quite a few elders who were wanting to re-marry or have one final woo-hoo ...

I'll try the shrub, thanks!