Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 5:34 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default errors
:wave:

im sorry if someone has already asked this, but there was a lot to read i have had the sims 2 since it came out. i didnt have a problem playing my game. then when maxis came out with these patches for the games i have had nothing but trouble. i thought maybe its because i downloaded something that crashes my game, but i made sure to try to patch when i reinstalled my game. it crashes. i sent maxis my problem and never got an answer. i was wondering if anyone can help me. i really dont want to have to uninstall my game the reinstall everything without the patch..that would take forever! thanks for listening.

Advertisement
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 5:54 AM
What kind of errors are you getting, exactly? Please provide more details.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 2:15 PM
sorry forgot about that one.

the game just crashes. sometimes at the beginning when the game is loading or sometimes when i can get it to run, it crashes when i quit the game. its kinda irritating. thanks for the help
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 9:11 PM
that happened to my game to so i reinstalled it again cuz i reinstalled it cuz i kinda messed my games up and so now it says it cant find a file
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 6:17 PM Last edited by kimo : 23rd Feb 2005 at 6:24 PM.
im still having a crashing problem with my sims game. it gets to the point where it is blurring reality lines then it crashes. if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. my problems started when i installed the latest maxis patch. i was going to try to uninstall it without uninstalling my game but...looks like that is the only way i can get rid of it... :confused: