Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 11:50 PM
Default Stylish Girl I Drew
I need your dead serious opinion on this picture. I drew it and then colored it in Photoshop:

There is nothing to see here. Move along.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 12:56 AM
Hey, that's not bad!

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Apr 2012 at 10:45 PM
pretty nice!
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 3:50 PM
Hmm... I think it's looks quite good what was your intention? Or rather what an art should it be? Is it like you wished for?
You colored it very good I think. You used shadows quite good. But the collar looks a little bit strange.. Sorry, I don't know how to say it "`_` A little bit like it don't fit, like you didn't take your time, a little bit like it's unfinished.. You see, difficult to tell you what I mean ^^;
I hope you don't hate me for saying this =)

Greetings, RuSa7V
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 12:41 AM
Looks great! Keep up the good work!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 12:50 AM
Very nice. I like the shape of the nose and the lips and I like the shading on the side of the face.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 10:45 PM
I think you did a very nice job on shadowing and the hair. I agree with the RuSa7V the necklace seems slightly off to me. Overall a very good picture!
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 2:38 AM
The nose looks kinda wide and flat.
Interstellar Traveler
#9 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 5:47 AM
Awesome work! I could never paint virtual art.. I have to use some type of shape of image..with filters..lots and lots of filters! Keep it up.. you'll get even better as you continue!

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod