Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 9:15 AM Last edited by ausagi : 11th Nov 2011 at 5:33 AM.
Symphony of the Dead - Wanna see real ZOMBIES? :D
Hello! I have been around on a sims 3 community site but I figure I was not promoting my creations too much... (oh but it's not really a zombie film, but can be considered I think) XDD

So here I would like to share my lastest Machinima for Halloween I called " Symphony of the Dead "

Screencaps:

I think it's composed of 90% custom animations that I made myself. I would also want to extent my thanks for the mod creators that I saw here. (and everywhere xD) Thank you for your time! :D

Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 3:07 AM
i loooooooooooooved it!! i think i might have told you a few times, but i love it with all my heart!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 3:16 AM
That was amazing!! You must have put so much time and effort into it. I loved it :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 5:29 AM
Thank you Animevidnnt and AngryBunny. for the comment! I thought my post will easily get flushed down the thread. So glad it's still standing XD

@Animevidnnt - Hahaha yeah, when it's Leus everything gets crazy... When I was filming this I was like... "Run girl! Run!! You will DIE by the hands of a naked man!!!" LoL!!! XDDD
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Dec 2011 at 3:55 AM
OMZ - Oh My Zombies- it was great. I got goosebumps Epic my dear!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 14th Dec 2011 at 9:40 PM
cool. I really loved it..
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 1:09 AM
OMFG!!!!!!!!! I loved this so much! You did a great job on everything. Timing and shots were perfect. The meaning was rock your socks awesome!
I know you're going to hate this question- where did you get all the warrior armor metal and swords?
This was so EPIC!!!!

Smile. Your Days Are Not Numbered Yet.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 6:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lovevslust
OMFG!!!!!!!!! I loved this so much! You did a great job on everything. Timing and shots were perfect. The meaning was rock your socks awesome!
I know you're going to hate this question- where did you get all the warrior armor metal and swords?
This was so EPIC!!!!

Honestly I forgot. But I think Pandora is the name of the creator. Thank you for watching!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 10:29 AM Last edited by ausagi : 4th Feb 2012 at 6:11 PM.
I will be releasing the anims that I've used in this machinima. It will be available for download tomorrow or later when I'm done compiling it. Thanks for those who viewed!!! :D
Scholar
#10 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 4:22 PM
I can't watch it right now, but I will watch it when I can

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 5:26 PM
Impressive machinima !! Greats sets and animations !! i luv this !!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 6:10 PM
Thank you for the sub! XD I'm still editing the compilation video for the downloads. It keeps on crashing right now but I will try to finish it and upload them today! xD
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 8:01 AM
You may download some of the Animations here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc3QY1ndf50
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 9:06 AM
Your Symphony of the Dead movie is great. I enjoyed watching it and what an excellent choice of music! Very nice job!

"Sometimes I feel like a door with no key, and all the answers are locked away in me." - Send Me An Angel, by Alicia Keys
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 9:29 PM
i love it!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 11:22 PM
That was great! Very freaky!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 8:16 PM
the best machinima out there by far. brilliant! is it just me though, but does is really look like one of your zombie guys is showing some, um... undead schlong? in the second screencap with the guy bending over with his arms out - theres a grey appendage that looks... very "genital"? x