Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#15376 Old 20th Sep 2017 at 2:03 PM
I'm fine now that I'm done drowning in selfpity, Heatherfeather

5.2 Flawless Where Neda gives Heatherfeathers autonomous kissers, competition for their auto-luv.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#15377 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 7:22 PM
An update!

2.21 Calculating
Test Subject
#15378 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 7:52 PM
WOW!!

Just have to say, I'm so impressed, and so excited. Just got a new computer that actually runs (and is way better than ANY I've ever had), so am now looking for an affordable to me Sims 3 started pack and Ambitions. Up till now, I've only played Freeplay. I'm so thrilled and excited that I'll be able to play Sims 3 soon.

Anyway, I found ModtheSims today, and ran across this thread. I just undug myself from the rules page. I think I read about the first half, and skimmed the rest. Does anyone know how many people it took to create this? or how long? It's beautifully detailed, it's like it's own game module.

I hope to try it someday, but I have a lot to learn and try out first. In the mean time, I look forward to reading/watching from all of you.
Field Researcher
#15379 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 8:05 PM Last edited by Marcy : 23rd Sep 2017 at 9:28 PM.
@Mezorigi

It was originally an idea from one person (I can't remember their username), but it got expanded and developed a lot over time as different expansion packs were released and ideas were modified, added, and taken out. It's been around since at least 2013, possibly longer. I do hope you try it, even if you don't blog about it. It's a lot of fun! I've completed the challenge twice on just for fun saves and it's what's kept me playing for the past few years.

EDIT:

Another update!

2.22 Ignored
Scholar
#15380 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 2:26 PM
I have an update
Field Researcher
#15381 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 10:00 PM
Another update!

2.23 Surprise
Field Researcher
#15382 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 2:28 AM
@Mezorigi welcome to the thread! I hope you will enjoy playing the Sims 3!

I just posted a new chapter: Chapter 8.2 "Crepes"
Field Researcher
#15383 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 2:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mezorigi
I hope to try it someday, but I have a lot to learn and try out first. In the mean time, I look forward to reading/watching from all of you.

Nice to meetya! I'm a recent addition here myself (from summer) but this challenge is easily in my top 2, and one of the most fun because I end up playing in ways I normally wouldn't. Let us know when you get your bearings and start up.

For now the Sparrows have an update: 1.07 Back and Forth
Screenshots

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
READ the Sparrows Random Legacy Challenge Blog
READ the Sparrows WISHACY Challenge Blog
WATCH the Test of Time Challenge Let's Play! Videos
Lab Assistant
#15384 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 7:43 PM
Now I'm already so late with my update and then my internetjust dies completely for a week! I'm also moving soon so I'm quite busy and a little bit stressed, but mostly excited for my new home! Will update this weekend unless internet dies again, promised; until then I have some catching up to do here...

@Mezorigi
Have fun! If you want to get started with it right away it is perfectly fine to just read the short general rules section and read up on the rest as you roll it, no need to memorize all of it! You're right it's like a new game mode, for me it brought back the fun to an old game that has been collecting dust in a corner already...
Scholar
Original Poster
#15385 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 9:51 PM
Hey now, there are no late updates... just updates.

Like this one: Goldbeard RLC Chapter 99
Scholar
#15386 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 2:01 PM
joining the update train with Chapter 2.2
Field Researcher
#15387 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 5:38 PM Last edited by Frogsnack : 1st Oct 2017 at 6:30 AM.
Choo Choo!

Loki's Aside -A- Lessons

As I mentioned earlier we'll still be following this guy from time to time. Welp it's time!

@Nocriel- good luck with your move! Those can be chaos (but I hope yours isn't).

Also those who play online & want gifties let me know & friend me, I use the same name on Sims3.com etc Frogsnack
Screenshots

Lab Assistant
#15388 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 8:41 PM
Choo choo indeed! Still busy reading all your updates, sorry for being slow!

3.4 - ... and make it double!

Gen. 4 was born and, uh, something else happened too.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#15389 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 9:35 PM
Hey guys, I just posted another chapter: 8.3 "Studies"

Just want to say everybody stay safe out there.
Scholar
Original Poster
#15390 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 11:18 PM
Update from me too: Goldbeard RLC Chapter 100
Scholar
#15391 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 9:24 AM
I have another update Chapter 2.3
Field Researcher
#15392 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 2:03 PM
So, I've finished my trip and I'm back home now! I finally have time for Sims again. <3 My next chapter shouldn't be too far off.

Also, I opened up my game today, and this was the scene that met me.

Call me Ann, or ConDre/condre.

_~...~_
Field Researcher
#15393 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 5:27 PM Last edited by Frogsnack : 7th Oct 2017 at 5:46 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Skyegal19
I have another update

..What's up with Matteo, dating everyone? LOL (and that was pretty quick when you got your first gig, I might just play that profession lazily)

Also welcome back @ConvictedDreamer! (huhuhu) the look on both of their faces...

And I'm back in Starlight Shores, ironing out the mess that is the Sparrows.
1.09 Why not Tomorrow
Screenshots

Field Researcher
Field Researcher
#15395 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 7:16 AM
Popping in to drop this:

Chapter 3.08 - Instincts

Call me Ann, or ConDre/condre.

_~...~_
Lab Assistant
#15396 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 10:27 AM
A quick filler chapter with one little reveal.

3.5 - Getting sick of these apples

The next one will be more story-centered again and I will need to do a lot of staging... My move is in 4 weeks now so I'm pretty busy and don't know if I can get the next chapter out before. So consider me on a short hiatus until I'm done with everything and settled down in my new home
Scholar
Original Poster
#15397 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 5:02 PM
New update: Goldbeard RLC Chapter 101

That's three Thursdays in a row I've managed to update. Can I make it four?!?!! (Probably not.)
Field Researcher
#15398 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 9:45 PM
I am really, really, REALLY upset that I lost all my blogs.

I was trying to move them over to an account set up for gaming & it. didn't. work. UGH!

Son of a monkey...
Scholar
Original Poster
#15399 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 10:14 PM
Oh no.
Field Researcher
#15400 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 10:23 PM
I know! I should've asked my husband to do it! I have a bad track record with this kind of thing...
Page 616 of 676