Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 8:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by miley4life
ITS ON THE TOP BEFORE THE WRITING

You're answering something that, despite being already answered, was posted a year ago?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 10:35 PM
OK, I did a complete Skill Book overhaul for TS3 Ambitions. I can't get the darn thing to load the game now. I'm wondering if it's a compatibility issue? Without editing the STBL, the skill books would have the directory and name of the book. All weird.
Test Subject
#28 Old 22nd Sep 2010 at 2:19 PM
can't download the file. the download link doesn't work
Field Researcher
#29 Old 22nd Sep 2010 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vidov
can't download the file. the download link doesn't work

This STBL editor is outdated and no longer works with the game, so a download link would not do much good... I recommend using the built-in STBL editor in S3PE
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#30 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 10:27 AM
We're looking into writing a new full-featured STBL editor. Though development will probably be interrupted by the need to update existing tools for Late Night...

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
#31 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 9:50 AM
Hello guys, any stbl editor that works fine with latest Late Night expansion and up-to-date game?
Test Subject
#32 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 12:45 PM
Anyway, i find the solution to my problem, the active strings stbl for Sims 3 with all expansions and up-to-date game is located in DeltaBuild0.package instead of FullBuild0.package, the stbl inside FullBuild0.package have missing strings, i'm refering to Spanish STBL Strings.
Mad Poster
#33 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 6:19 PM
Dangit! I finally thought I had found an easy to use STBL editor only to be told it's outdated and I can't get it to work anyway. When I run the game and then run Stubble it never picks up any strings, old or new. It always reads "Processed:0 New:0 Dropped:0".
The UI for this program is fantastic! So easy to follow.
Any news on your STBL editor, Inge?

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
#34 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 7:07 PM
Yep, it's over at http://dino.drealm.info/den/denforu...php?topic=338.0

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
#35 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 8:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chann
Now that's an ingenious solution! Well done...I feel a bit stupid for asking but is there a download link for it?

the download link is at the top because download link is a hyperlink. technically its clickable text.
#36 Old 21st May 2012 at 11:27 AM
We have a updated version of Stubble, by Misukisu, available to test at http://dino.drealm.info/den/denforu...x.php?topic=993

Page 2 of 2