Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 4:24 AM
Default Meet the McClays
Hi everyone, I am here with a new story. I do regret that I don't seem to have the muse for my Alysum story, maybe one day I will get it back thought and I may update it.
Now onto the new one, I already got 2 chapters done and the 3rd one in mind.

Day 1, Part 1:
Hi, I am Janice McClay and I just moved to Strangetown. I moved here because my mother is looking for her real parents that she never knew but she heard the tales and mysteries of Bella Goth, after someone told her they may have seen them in Strangetown we packed our bags and left for Strangetown.

Here are all of us in front of our new brand house. My father Derek who attracts a lot of girls but he only loves Mum aka Amber. The redhead is my little sister Titania, a wonderful bright girl who believes in the Supernatural. And that’s my little brother Terry in Mum’s arms; he just woke up from a nap. Next we got my grandfather Drake a wonderful man. And my grandmother Denise, the most horrible woman on earth! Dad and Grandpa swear she used to be nice but I haven’t seen it for fifteen years that I was alive.

Anyway enough about us and let’s get on with the story. Everyone went to do their own thing to get settled, I painted a little since I kind of have an artistic soul. See that picture behind me? Above the TV, I painted that.

Feeling like I needed a rest I decided to walk outside, peering through the window I could see Mum on the computer again searching for any sign of her parents. I sighed sadly as I watched her, I want to meet my grandparents too but I fear that they could already be dead.

“Hi there!” I heard a voice call her, I turned to see an Indian lady walking towards with, a blonde girl was behind her as well. I noticed how the dress was similar to my mum’s even thought she isn’t Indian.

Well hi, I just moved here, the name is Janice McClay” I said introducing myself, the woman gave a warm smile.

“Neerasha Ramaswami, I am your next door neighbor, this is Ophelia Smith who lives a few houses down” Neerasha said introducing herself and the woman behind us. I was about to turn and say something until I screamed, something green was coming down the road!

Neerasha was about to say something before I ran off, I didn’t know what he was so I ran into my room. A few minutes later I decided perhaps I should give this stranger a chance. Walking out to the living room I saw the humanoid creature standing next to my Mum who didn’t even seem faze, then again Mum mentioned she lived in Strangetown previously with her foster family.

“Hello?” I asked the man, he turned and gave a smile to me. Before I knew it we were talking about music like old friends, apparently his name is Polli Tech#9 but I can call him Mr. Smith. I asked him if he had any relations to Ophelia and apparently he’s her father in law!.

Our conversation was drowned out by Grandma’s voice as she yelled at Grandpa who was cringing, I hated the fact she treats him like dirt or the fact she even moved here to Strangetown. I tried ignoring them and went to sit down. I could see Titania’s face who looked a bit upset at the fact they were fighting, she quickly left the room in a hurry and went to Mum’s bedroom.

Grandpa walked to Dad who was pretending to not notice as he looked at Grandpa’s trophy. Knowing Dad was upset he changed the subject and begun to tell the story once more of how he won that football trophy on a overcast day.

I noticed Mum got up from the computer and went to her room, I wondered if she found anything?, I hope she did.

Okay that's it for Part 1, Part 2 will be up shortly but it is short, I had to cut it in half otherwise it would be very long.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 12:54 AM
Default Day 1: Part 2
Day 1: Part 2
Here's part 2, although Day 2 gets better especially the ending.

Mum walked into her bedroom where she found Titania staring at a picture with a couple holding a baby. It was the only thing Mum had to remind her of her long lost parents.

“Mummy? Why are Grandpa and Grandma’s skin grey?” Titania asked as she gazed into the loving happily. Mum stared at the picture for a moment before turning back to Titania.

“I don’t know sweetie, I think whoever took the camera messed it up or something, nobody really has red eyes and grey skin. But this is the only picture I have, see that’s my Mum when she was young holding me, and that’s my Dad staring at us” Mum replied. Before Titania could say a world Grandma stormed into the room at the same time Grandpa came in and almost got knocked off.

Grandma slapped Mum resulting Titania running into our parent’s bathroom crying.

“You little tramp! Why don’t you wear some less revealing clothes!” Grandma screamed out in disgusted and turned away. Mum started crying again so Grandpa walked over and gave her a hug, the only reason why Mum lets Grandma stay around is for Grandpa and Dad.

“It’s okay sweetie, you aren’t a tramp, you are beautiful as anybody in this room” Grandpa said, Mum nodded her head and walked into the bathroom to console Titania. Grandpa gave a ugly look at Grandma and started arguing.

“Would you treat her with some respect! She’s our daughter in law and has never done anything to us, you have no right to treat family like this!” Grandpa shouted angrily at her, Grandma just returned the look and stormed off to bed.

Night had fallen now, Daddy was staring into the telescope like he always does and Titania always watches him do it, they both wonder about the universe and what’s beyond this planet. Of course after seeing and talking to Mr. Smith he was more intrigued tonight. It was all peaceful now, the end of Day one. Tomorrow would be a school day and work. Grandma apparently got a job in a law firm and will be working there too now.

While I was in bed sleeping about what kind of cute boys I might meet tomorrow. Someone lurked by Grandma’s window, staring at her in vein. He looked exactly like the person in Mum’s photo. Lucas Buffay but he wasn’t an elder, and he had gray skin and red eyes for sure.

End of Part 2, I will upload Day 2 later in the day, I got to clean my room for my birthday party on Monday. Comments please.
#3 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 5:40 PM
I like it, off to a good start. You could crop the pictures to not show the action that the sims are doing at the top of the top. Use showHeadlines top get rid of thought/speech bubbles. Can't wait for another update
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 10:27 PM
Thank you, and I will try too although I like it when I am not writing the story. Wonb't update until tomorrow thought, late tomorrow aleast because I am having a birthdayparty.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 11:12 PM
Ohh..very nice! Keep it up! :-)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 4:36 AM
Thank you, since it's my birthday I am gonna put up Day 2 on here, Day 2 on USB sop it will be up in the next hour or three
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 5:09 AM
Default Day 2
Day 2:

When morning arrived and I dragged myself out of bed and walked to the living room, I noticed two things. Grandpa was sleeping on the couch, he must have been still angry at Grandma and who can blame him?. And the other thing was my Mum’s clothing, obviously after last night she decided to rebel against Grandma and put on more revealing clothes.

“Hi Mum” I said to her, Mum turned and smiled at me as Grandpa started to wake up.
“Hello Janice, are you ready for your first day at school?” Mum asked, I nodded my head and went to the kitchen.
Soon enough the bus arrived, Titania was excited for her first day and was skipping to the bus.
“Come on Janice! I can’t wait for my first day!” Janice shouted, Mum and Dad stood next to the bus ready to wave us off.

“Have fun children and behave” Dad said to us with a smile. I returned the smile before getting on the bus. Titania and I went right to the back and waved out of the back window until we couldn’t see our parents anymore.

On my way I had wondered where Grandpa had disappeared off to? He would have waved us off as well. Weird.

Mum told me about this new friend she met named Moon Curious and told her she may be the key to her legacy. Dad also mentioned that Moon and Mum looked so alike that they could be sisters. She even had the same ponytail as Mum but red hair.

After saying goodbye to Moon and asking her to keep touch. Grandma suddenly ran out of the house and started slapping Mum.
“You are a disgrace! You look like a hooker and you are the bad seed to the McClay family!” Grandma screamed at her, Mum looked like she was ready to cry and that finally set Dad off.

“Mum, I have had it with your abuse” Dad said angrily as he cracked his knuckles and slapped the hell out of Grandma.
“You are the disgrace to the McClay Legacy! And the next time you hit my wife may be your last!” Dad said. Grandma didn’t say anything but ran off. Dad turned to Mum and kissed her without saying a word in a passionate embrace.

That was all that happened while I was gone, Grandma went to sulk in her bed, Grandpa was playing with Terry while my parents made out. But I made a discovery after I returned home with three new friends! Siblings Amber and Zack Winters and Amber-Kate Ritchie. Apparently Kate’s sister had the same name as my Mum, I asked why there were so many people with the same names but Kate just shrugged.

But that wasn’t the discovery, I thought I would be attracted to Zack but it turned out both Kate and Amber were turning me on. I am a lesbian!

On and as a side note, Zack and Amber are not related to the Smith family apparently.

Titania returned so everyone got together in the kitchen including Terry and talked about our day. Grandma was still in her room thought. Titania told us she met somebody named Gloria Winters and Savanna Ritchie right before I told her I made friends with Gloria’s and Savanna’s older siblings, weird thing was that Gloria wasn’t an alien like half of her family but her father wasn’t alien either.

Day 2 seemed better then Day 1, only if I knew what Day 3 held. When I was sleeping I could have sworn I heard a baby crying.

Okay cliffhanger, I won;t be updating for aleast a week though, I want to play with my birthday presents,m plus I haven't gotten Day 3 pictures even, well just one.
PS Lea- I took these pictures before you made those suggestions so thatt's why you can still see the icons
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 1:47 AM
Default Day 3
Day 2 seemed better then Day 1, only if I knew what Day 3 held. When I was sleeping I could have sworn I heard a baby crying.

In this chapter, it will change from Amber’s POV to Drake’s. I also apologize about all the Ambers lol (There’s another one coming up), only Ritchie (The one coming up) and McClay are vital characters, the others were just like guest appereances.

Day 3
Amber’s POV:
I heard crying and thought it was Terry until I saw him sleeping, completely confused I looked around the house, purposely missing Denise’s room until I realized it was outside. Curious and a bit scared I opened the door but stopping short as I almost stepped on a baby with ocean blue eyes.

“What?” I asked, there was a note on the towel she was left on and said Stacy. Picking up the baby I wondered who left their baby here? Nobody remembered me from Strangetown so it didn’t make sense.

Everyone was asleep so I didn’t bother getting them, but I did call the Social Worker who came immediately. We both stood over a crib next to Terry whispering so we didn’t wake him.

“Until we find the mother, you can look after the child, your house is suitable for one” the social worker explained. I was hugging Stacy wondering who could leave a baby alone and why? The Social Worker gave a small smile and left.

Standing alone now, besides Terry talking in his sleep, I held Stacy. It felt right like I was her mother, perhaps this could be a sign about my parents? Okay sounds nuts but what else could it be? Putting the baby in the crib and tucking both of the children in I walked off and went to bed.

Morning came soon and everyone was surprised with the baby and came to see her. Denise didn’t come and was building something in a secret room in the backyard, I didn’t care about her because I had a beautiful baby.
“So what’s her name?” Titania asked as she stood watching.
“Stacy, I feel like I have a connection to her, perhaps it’s because she might not know who her parents are just like me” I said softly.

It was time soon for Derek to go to work and the kids to head to school. I saw Dad leaving for some reason. Yes Dad, Drake is the only closest thing I knew to a father, but I knew no mother figure who could replace the kindness in that picture of my mother. Anyway later on Janice told me that she heard Dad talking to a woman, but who could he possibly know? I was irrupted by a knocking and came out to meet a woman named Amber Ritchie, apparently she was a long time member and heard from Neerasha Ramaswami that we were great neighbors and came to check it out for herself.
Not only did we have the same name but the same interests, it was amazing on what kind of people that you find in common in a deserted town.

Drake’s POV
Samantha Ottomas or as she was known now as Grunt. She may have not been beautiful but in my days beauty didn’t matter. She makes me feel young, feels loved and she knows her moves too. Yes she has several kids, most from deceased Peter Ottomas, and most recently deceased General Buzz Grunt. The sim growing inside her was actually his.

“I am so glad you are here, Denise has been horrible again, I can’t stand what she does to my daughter in law” I told Samantha.

“It’s okay baby, I know how people can be, Dora wasn’t the greatest mother in law everyone supposes, anyway let’s dance to get our minds off it” Samantha stated, Drake smiled and followed her to the dance moves, I pulled the moves on her and she seemed to like it, I was better then Peter plus more hip then Buzz who was half my age.

I didn’t notice the strange man watching us, I guess my attention was always on Samantha, I thought I even saw the famous Bella Goth from Pleasantview before when we were holding hands.

After talking some more we decided to go home.
“Drake, did you smell burning skin before?” Samantha questioned, DI wasn’t sure either.
“Must be just burned food” I stated. Taking Samantha home I went to bed and dreamt of Samantha, dreaming that we had Derek together and lived with our family for a long time.

I was surprised Denise had no idea I was missing, what could she be doing in that small room she just created?

“This will be good, it will get rid of that woman once and for all” Denise sneered as she stared at her beloved prize.

Hope you like this chapter, let me say it's not easy getting up, this is one crappy computer. it takes forever to load photobucket and if I even click on anything else it might crash to the desktop..

My Sims 3 Random Legacy Challenge: The Amberstones
http://amberstonelegacy.blogspot.com.au/
#9 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 12:45 PM
hey good work! Its good to see some Indians in sims stories :P

happy stroy-telling,
Adi
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 3:15 PM
this is good,
btw to get rid of plumbbobs 'Plumbbobtoggle off', it really makes picture seem more "real", also if you give you chapters a title it will show up when you first click the story! :P
and amber McClay is really pretty, and should'nt take any disrespect from that evil grandmother

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 5:30 AM
adiready- Thank you, and hmm since people seem to like having Indians in Sim stories, Neerasha and her daughter (I am sure its her daughter and not sister) will make an apperance later in the future.
Simcharkley- Okay I will try and remeber that, and titled the previous chapters Wondered how other people did that.
And I agree, Amber is pretty, don't worry evil people never last without justice

Makes me wanna make more chapters now that I got viewers, won't be updating today but I will try to make more pictures (I am currently writing another non Sim story right now)

My Sims 3 Random Legacy Challenge: The Amberstones
http://amberstonelegacy.blogspot.com.au/
Locked thread | Locked by: boolPropped Reason: Outdated