Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#351 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 12:19 AM
Oh my god. I never did know her, as I only got sims 3 finally and made an account here since I'd looked up mods for the game a few times before randomly after seeing videos with really cool CC, but she's probably talking to my grandma, my great aunt, and my step-dad right now, who all had cancer as well.

I'm looking in to learning to make CC and mod, and I would have love to learn from her.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#352 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 12:21 AM
As a sim player, and a full time lurker of Mod The Sims, may she rest in peace.
Test Subject
#353 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 1:02 AM
R.I.P Mootilda.
Instructor
#355 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 2:25 AM
Sad news. She was so full of knowledge about programming and I could not play the game without her hoodchecker and lot adjuster.

Prayers and condolences to her family.
Test Subject
#356 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 7:14 AM
I'd like to thank everyone again for all the kind words, thoughts and prayers. I asked Mootilda's family to read through this wonderful thread. Its very hard to explain to non gamer / non programmers what it is that Mootilda has been doing, and usually we got very confused looks when we tried to explain it to her family. But now I think they understand. What she was doing was helping people and making people happy. Moo's sister had a very similar reaction to me upon reading this, she was overwhelmed by your kindness and by the knowledge of how much she will be missed.
Lab Assistant
#357 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 8:08 AM
My heartfelt condolences to her family, she will indeed be missed.<3

"I don't read the script. The script reads me."
Test Subject
#358 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 11:19 AM
Condolences for her family.

l know that cancer is shit ><.
Test Subject
#359 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 3:16 PM
I will admit that I do not post much and for the last couple weeks have been dealing with homeschool, therefore I am just seeing this post. Such sad news to read about. I will be keeping Mootilda and her family and all you wonderful people in my prayers and thoughts. {{hugs to all}}
Field Researcher
#360 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 4:23 PM
So sad.
I'm really sorry

Please, sorry for my bad English..
Lab Assistant
#361 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 4:29 PM
Wow so incredibly sad, I hope she is suffering no more. My heart goes out to her and her loved ones she will be missed!
Test Subject
#362 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 4:48 PM
Rest in peace Mootilda. Thoughts are with her friends and family.
Scholar
#363 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 5:03 PM
Tears in my eyes while I post this ... Mootilda had responded graciously to my questions and helped with the most needed hacks/mod list.
So sorry to hear this !!!!
My utmost condolences to her loved ones.

Rest gently , Mootilda .

" Inama Nushif "
Lab Assistant
#364 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 7:58 PM
Is a sad new. Her useful creations, like the hood replace, are those that comes to my mind first when I hear that name.
Lab Assistant
#365 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 8:10 PM
So sad to hear. I only knew her here as a friendly helpful member and a great programmer too.
Rest in peace, Mootilda!
Scholar
#366 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 8:19 PM
I am happy that her suffering is at an end. My best wishes for her family, I know what it is like to lose a love one to cancer. Sims 2 is my favorite and she added so much to the experience and was so kind and generous with her time. Rest in peace Mootilda... You will be missed.
Inventor
#367 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 9:14 PM
I didn't know her either. I only saw posts of her sometimes on this site.
Cancer is a terrible decease and nobody should suffer from it, let alone die, but unfortunately that's life.
I feel for her family and wish them all the strength they need.
Rest in peace, Mootilda.
Test Subject
#368 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 10:19 PM
This is very sad news. I too enjoyed Mootilda's creations and found many to be downright necessary in playing my Sims games. She will most certainly be missed and remembered by many in this community. My deepest condolences to her family and those closest to her. RIP.
Lab Assistant
#369 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 10:22 PM
We love you Mootilda, and we miss you. R.I.P.

What is a beginner to do? My Website My TOT My Forum My website
Mad Poster
#370 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 10:40 PM
Oh gosh, I've been very busy with 'real life' and haven't had the chance to keep up with the MTS news as I'd like to, so I've only just heard about this. I'm really heartbroken, she was one of my favourite creators and such a nice person. RIP, Mootilda.
Top Secret Researcher
#371 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 10:41 PM
That's extremely sad. She was always very helpful, and pointed me in the right direction a few times. Will be terribly missed in the community. Heart felt condolences to family and friends.
Lab Assistant
#372 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 1:46 AM
Oh no, I had no idea she was sick! An incredible loss, much more so for her family and friends, but those of us who knew that friendly screen name here as well. It is a truly special person who can be so beloved by so many. My deepest sympathies.
Lab Assistant
#373 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 4:24 AM
I'm so sorry to hear these bad news, I didn't know Mootilda personally, but she's left a legacy in terms of making TS2 an even more incredible game.

My thoughts and prayers to her family and friends.
Lab Assistant
#374 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 5:24 AM
I'm so very sorry. My condolences to her family.
Test Subject
#375 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 5:50 AM
Although I do not know Mootilda (I just joined), I hope she now rests in peace. Condolences to her family and loved ones.
Page 15 of 19