Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 2:53 AM
Default What is the tree of Prosperity?
I have one...but I don't understand what it is. I can Imbue it with 4 different concepts, and then it makes a fruit that raises a skill point. My sim learned Photography, Martial Arts, and Gardening with absolutely no effort whatsoever, and I don't think anything happened to him when he "imbued" the tree...am I missing something? It seems like a cheat object.

It's pretty, though. I do love crystals. :P
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 2:54 AM
Theoretically it's supposed to be costing you energy, but LL is so absurdly unbalanced anyway...

Sure, your sim gets tired, but it's not like he has to work tomorrow, not with the eight hundred pieces of plutonium that just spawned on the ground outside your house.

Snickerson: a Random Legacy Challenge. There are zebras involved. Zebras.
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 2:55 AM
Oh, it might have. My sim had pretty low energy before I had him use it, so I wouldn't notice if it did. That makes more sense...waste an entire night's sleep to get a skill point...
Scholar
#4 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 3:03 AM
Not missing anything as far as I know. Just keep eating the fruit and effortlessly gaining the skills while losing energy.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 11:22 PM
Sure it's cheaty, but like any cheat object you can choose not to use it. It's not like your Sims sneaks away while your building your house and starts wolfing the crystals down lol
Forum Resident
#6 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 7:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Grig 32
Sure it's cheaty, but like any cheat object you can choose not to use it. It's not like your Sims sneaks away while your building your house and starts wolfing the crystals down lol

Well, if you have nothing but Trees of Prosperity on your lot they will run around eating every fruit that spawns because they have nothing better to do But that's pretty abnormal.