Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#7876 Old 27th May 2019 at 6:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shadow214
One of my sims visited the library late at night and someone had left their toddler there.

Unattended children will be sold to the circus!

TS2 and TS3: Where adult sims potty train their toddlers.
TS4: Where adult sims make Angry Poops.

Which game is made for the juvenile minded?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#7877 Old 27th May 2019 at 6:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stormcat3
MY sim received the wish to grow the ingredients for a dish. But instead of a dish in the icon, it was a Woman's Face. WTF?

Weird Science

TS2 and TS3: Where adult sims potty train their toddlers.
TS4: Where adult sims make Angry Poops.

Which game is made for the juvenile minded?
Scholar
#7878 Old 6th Jun 2019 at 11:58 PM Last edited by tunafishfish : 7th Jun 2019 at 1:40 AM.
I went into Edit Town and created a new household. I placed them in an empty house. I hit "save" and the damn game froze in the middle of saving! I'd only saved one of the sims.

Update: They were in the bin! I just need to place them again!
Scholar
#7879 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 8:52 AM Last edited by Elynda : 31st Aug 2019 at 6:40 AM.
The latest gossip from Riverblossom Hills...

What could it be? It's no secret that he's the annoying little turd who keeps overturning my dustbins and, so far as I can tell, he has no conscience whatsoever. Maybe he's really a skunk in disguise.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Instructor
#7880 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 8:20 PM
Explorer sim just hanging around, picking his nose when his hygiene drops barely a millimeter under the middle - "Must use shower in a can immediately, can't stand this filth!" (For like the 17th time.) Explorer sim actually in tomb, exploring, ass catches on fire - "Oh no, I seem to have used up all my showers in a can!" Proceeds to almost burn to death.

Me:

Lab Assistant
#7881 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emilyhwithlove
You know, when your pregnant lady rides to the hospital on a bike? Then decides to get off halfway there and jog the rest of the way? ...yeah, I know. What are some of your experiences?

So, she's obviously quite fit - what's wrong with that?....
Scholar
#7882 Old 27th Jun 2019 at 6:58 PM
I built this house for the local vampire family to live in and I put this dungeon stockade rack in it as a sort of haha torture your victims joke.
I didn't expect to show up for a house party and find a sim in it........... what is happening in this house when nobody is looking

I have never seen a sim put themselves in this before.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Forum Resident
#7883 Old 1st Jul 2019 at 6:52 PM
When the parents abandons their todds because they f.. don't care of them ahaaha .

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Forum Resident
#7884 Old 1st Jul 2019 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MurderPrincessK
I built this house for the local vampire family to live in and I put this dungeon stockade rack in it as a sort of haha torture your victims joke.
I didn't expect to show up for a house party and find a sim in it........... what is happening in this house when nobody is looking

VoilÃ* I never cease to talk to how the sims 3 "sims" are more complex in personalities than the gurus and the haters claims about them your picture is a blatant example.

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Instructor
#7885 Old 1st Jul 2019 at 11:10 PM

I love how the room's casually like coffin, coffin, coffin, torture device, HOT TUB, coffin, coffin... Great ambiance, lol
Scholar
#7886 Old 2nd Jul 2019 at 2:00 PM
When you show up to the beach and everyone is waddling around in flippers.
Scholar
#7887 Old 5th Jul 2019 at 4:51 AM
"Andrew Hostler-Kearney's unpopularity has not been enough to retain the friendship of Penny Hostler-Kearney" Penny is his mother, he is a child.

Then a few days later:

Andrew Hostler-Kearney's unpopularity has not been enough to retain the friendship of Gil Hostler-Kearney" Gil is his father. Who's next, the dog? Is this kid the devil in disguise? 'Cause everyone seems to like the affably evil Jude Lane.
Field Researcher
#7888 Old 5th Jul 2019 at 4:52 PM Last edited by LemonyLin : 7th Jul 2019 at 12:35 PM.
Sometimes when my sims do laundry, they FREAK OUT. It's like all of the sudden they just can't clean this particular house anymore. So they grab that laundry, run out the door, grab a cab, and flee. They flee with their dirty laundry to the very ends of the world's roads, they flee across the mountain tops. They flee into the surrounding seas, and then finally come to their senses (sometimes) at the world's edge.
Site Helper
#7889 Old 5th Jul 2019 at 8:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LemonyLin
Sometimes when my sims do laundry, they FREAK OUT. It's like all of the sudden they jut can't clean this particular house anymore. So they grab that laundry, run out the door, grab a cab, and flee. They flee with their dirty laundry to the very ends of the world's roads, they flee across the mountain tops. They flee into the surrounding seas, and then finally come to their senses (sometimes) at the world's edge.

Our water heater is broken, so I can actually empathize with your sims. (I'm supposed to be doing some laundry right now. You can see how well -that- is going.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Scholar
#7890 Old 6th Jul 2019 at 5:09 AM
Laundry will do that to you. You might do it conscientiously and without complaining for months and then suddenly your mind rebels at the very idea of LAUNDRY. "What am I doing with my life?" you will say. "The same old pants, the same old socks, week in, week out! Surely I was put on this earth for better things!"

A similar epiphany seems to overtake the Repairman/woman who comes to fix your sink. And they do fix it - they're very good at it. But then they'll stand glaring at the thing, as though its very existence is an affront to the sensitive artistic soul within them, struggling to be free. "No more!" they seem to rage "If I see one more tea stained, malodorous kitchen sink I will NOT be responsible for my actions!" Then they calmly pocket their 50 simoleons and leave.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Theorist
#7891 Old 7th Jul 2019 at 2:11 PM
I've never played the Island Paradise ep properly and have been setting up the neighborhood for a week or so when I have time to play. I made a family of a man, his wife and the man's father and figured it would be cool to sail around on their house boat. Well, after a bit, a bunch of people drive this power boat up to the house boat and "suddenly become their roommates." The boat is crowded and I have no clue why this happened. I moved the family off the boat on to land and had to dismiss the neighbors. I don't know if story progression or a glitch in the EP caused this.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Scholar
#7892 Old 7th Jul 2019 at 4:29 PM

What is that item? Which EP? Or is it modded?

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Test Subject
#7893 Old 8th Jul 2019 at 1:28 AM

I haven't actually installed it, but I think that thing is supposed to advertise fun, so I'm not surprised someone eventually tried it out.
Scholar
#7894 Old 8th Jul 2019 at 4:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PuddingFace
What is that item? Which EP? Or is it modded?

A mod from SS the adult sister site to MTS. I think it was called stockade. I have had it in game a few years, but never in the house of an active SIM so it caught me by surprise to see if being used autonomously. It could have a fun factor, which is pretty amusing, I haven't Checked it out thoroughly. Maybe I'll switch to my vampire household when I'm playing next time.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Field Researcher
#7895 Old 12th Jul 2019 at 6:36 AM
I adopted a stray dog the last day I lived in my sim's last house. I moved my sims out into the countryside outside of the city wall. But almost every single day this freaking dog runs back to the city, and I often find it sleeping outside my old house. IT SPENT ONE SINGLE NIGHT THERE! We have lived here most of it's pre-spawned existence!
Instructor
#7896 Old 12th Jul 2019 at 9:08 PM Last edited by enable_llamas : 12th Jul 2019 at 9:19 PM.
"Oh no, someone has been spreading rumors that Xavier got arrested and went to jail! Who would do that?" Xavier is a child, you fuckers

Also what the hell is up with Roaring Heights' routing? It's the first time I'm really playing playing there for longer periods of time and it's a mess, Overwatch is going crazy resetting people left an right. I watched a townie pudding route fail when simply crossing the street with nothing in his way; not to mention the various town residents that have taken to using my backyard as a shortcut even tho there's plenty of space to go around and even a footpath along one side.

On another note, in another save:

Behold: a secret agent and his career outfit for the day. What the hell are you supposed to be undercover as, in the middle of summer?!
Scholar
#7897 Old 13th Jul 2019 at 2:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by enable_llamas

Also what the hell is up with Roaring Heights' routing? It's the first time I'm really playing playing there for longer periods of time and it's a mess, Overwatch is going crazy resetting people left an right. I watched a townie pudding route fail when simply crossing the street with nothing in his way; not to mention the various town residents that have taken to using my backyard as a shortcut even tho there's plenty of space to go around and even a footpath along one side.

Same here. I've finally got around to playing RH in earnest, and I'm noticing the same thing. One of my sims got reset mid conversation with another sim (who was standing in the middle of some bushes for some reason) and then she couldn't leave her lot to go anywhere until I reset her.

Instructor
#7898 Old 14th Jul 2019 at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elynda
Same here. I've finally got around to playing RH in earnest, and I'm noticing the same thing. One of my sims got reset mid conversation with another sim (who was standing in the middle of some bushes for some reason) and then she couldn't leave her lot to go anywhere until I reset her.

Same, they get stuck at places where they really have no reason to - like one townie I saw repeatedly route failing in the corner of a fence on some community lot. Then I watched as a taxi with 4 other sims pulled up, they got out and walked right past her, literally 10 cm away and they all routed fine. The dumbass got reset right after. It's like they're going out of their way to be extra stupid. I'll turn off auto reset next time and check out where they get stuck the most and if anything can be done to help or the game's just screwing with me at this point.
Scholar
#7899 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 6:59 PM
Story Progression: *sends an elder's children and pets off to other families*
Story Progression: *immediately has elder adopt another puppy*
Field Researcher
#7900 Old 18th Jul 2019 at 11:32 PM
Best dad award goes to:

Page 316 of 321