Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 2:55 PM
Default Moonstone Key?
Underneath the Bazaar with three doors. I got two unlocked, but the third says I need a moonstone key. Any clue where that is?
Thanks!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 1:18 AM
Default Moonstone key
I'm not sure if this will work but on that level behind the hay bales is where i found a moonstone key (it was odd since I had already used a moonstone key on the door... so now I have two) hope this helps!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Joshie196
Underneath the Bazaar with three doors. I got two unlocked, but the third says I need a moonstone key. Any clue where that is?
Thanks!

A Moonstone Key is a named key. For the purposes of World Adventures, Named Keys are more often parts of quests. Either keys given to you by NPC's, or keys found in tombs that NPC's send you to (by giving you a specific named key to enter said tomb).

Just keep doing quests and at some point you'll be able to enter.

-or-

If you don't want to mess with that quest nonsense, you can always just:

Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 3:40 AM
The Moonstone Key is in a chest behind the hay bales. It opens a tiny room with a treasure chest. I doubt there is a quest to go with this, since there is no real quest. At least now you and others will be able to find it and finish that door.

Gord - the Mad Doctor
One of the Puppy People Lying Naked in the Periwinkle
Hacking the Human Race (ie - recombinating marsupial genes so nudists can have pockets) any other requests?
Alchemist
#5 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 10:37 AM
I actually had a bug in that quest, while playing it last week. There was no moonstone key in the chest like it was supposed to. But I just went to the special items seller and bought the universal stone key, which opens almost everything.