Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'No Stretch' Children can Series

by kapaer Posted 6th Jul 2016 at 12:01 AM

208 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 154 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 9
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#176 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 9:44 PM
Only wanted laundry and hot tub and both work perfectly!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#177 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 8:48 PM
I love this mod. It's really weird how many things children can't do in an unmodded game.

For example - is it theoretically possible to make it possible for children to play table tennis?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#178 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 7:07 AM
Nice! Children are so independent now
Instructor
#179 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 7:16 AM Last edited by Sonshine : 3rd Oct 2018 at 12:50 AM.
I don't know if anybody will see this, but I just discovered that this mod conflicts w/the Complete Skill Book series.

ETA: The author said that this mod would conflict w/other mods that alter the speed of skills. The only solution that I know is to switch out the two mods for whatever I want.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#180 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 8:42 PM
I love this mod so much. Just wanted to say thanks :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#181 Old 27th Dec 2018 at 2:05 AM
Happy Hollidays and thank you so much for this most exellent mod XXX
Test Subject
#182 Old 10th Mar 2019 at 10:43 PM
While the concept of the mod is great for something I want to do. It is just not working I'm clicking on plants with my child sim, it is just not working I don't knnow if there is something wrong or if this mod needs a serious update.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#183 Old 1st Jul 2019 at 6:59 AM
Awesome... thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#184 Old 18th Jul 2019 at 1:51 AM
Hi, wonderful mod! Is there any chance you could do a mod to allow children to ride horses? Many thanks!
Test Subject
#185 Old 11th Aug 2019 at 1:26 AM
I downloaded the hot tub one. It no work
Test Subject
#186 Old 11th Sep 2019 at 8:20 AM
I was wondering if it was possible to have kids able to play the bass like they can the violin? Since installing these Benny, one of my Child aged sims, has had frequent wishes to play it but he can't interact with it, autonomously, or otherwise.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#187 Old 9th Dec 2019 at 9:18 PM
Oh my god thank you thank you thank you
Lab Assistant
#188 Old 30th Mar 2020 at 8:27 PM
I smell child labor here... lol but I love these thanks!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#189 Old 20th Jun 2020 at 9:11 PM
thanks!
Test Subject
#190 Old 11th Jul 2020 at 2:29 PM
Can children upgrade things? A mod for that was what I was really looking for when this mod came up. I mean I'll dl everything anyway but that's the main thing I need.
Test Subject
#191 Old 3rd Dec 2020 at 5:54 AM
These are great! I'd also like to second the request for a mod for children to ride horse!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#192 Old 7th Jul 2021 at 1:49 PM
Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#193 Old 31st Aug 2021 at 9:52 AM
This is a must-have in any sims 3 game- I recently reinstalled the game and found I had to go get this again- kids can't play guitar? what? So glad there's a fix.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#194 Old 16th Oct 2022 at 12:48 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#195 Old 25th Oct 2022 at 5:55 PM
I wanted to know why the animation in the sketchbooks isn't as good for teenagers as it is for children. Is there any way to change it so that it looks like this?

and a very nice mod is that thank you very much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#196 Old 6th Feb 2023 at 4:03 PM
Obrigada
Lab Assistant
#197 Old 2nd Mar 2023 at 5:59 PM Last edited by Annie280 : 5th Mar 2023 at 12:36 AM.
I did a test of the Children Can Series mod set and found they still work as of Mar. 2023

I created a new test-save and made sure e sure a child can do these actions:

- Can use Consignment Register! Can buy All, can't drink nectar, but can gift it.
- Call Services
- Check Mail
- Pay Bills
- Check Skills (Skills like gardening and nectaring show up)
- Can not cook using stove. Needs a toy oven to be able to bake. Mod doesn't say it allows for kids to do this action.
- Can Read Skill books
- Read Music Sheets - If they've got the skill level.
- Play instruments!
- Perform Learned Music
- Use Sims 3 Store Violin
- Harvest Garden and Weed at Lv2 and Fertilize at Lv3
- Use the Alchemy station
- Cut Gems
- Do Laundry
- Make Nectar, though it does look a bit odd.
- Scuplt
- Scraptronic Workbench
- Use Hottub
- Use Firepit
- Use Sketchbook

If any of these actions don't work with your child or children. You may need to test 1 or 2 at a time. Quit without saving. Delete the cache files in the Sims 3 folder. And test another 1 or 2 until all has been tested. If having issues, try installing and testing one at a time.

The cache files are located in (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3) folder and are:

CasPartCache.package ; compositorCache.package ; scriptCache.package ; simCompositorCache.package ; socialCache.package

Deleting the cache files helps to cleanup the data left behind from uninstalling any mods or custom content.
Test Subject
#198 Old 19th Mar 2023 at 2:22 PM
lifesaver! thank you! :jest: :jest:
lifesaver! thank you!
Quote: Originally posted by Annie280
I did a test of the Children Can Series mod set and found they still work as of Mar. 2023

- Can use Consignment Register! Can buy All, can't drink nectar, but can gift it.
- Call Services
- Check Mail
- Pay Bills
- Can not cook using stove. Needs a toy oven to be able to bake. Mod doesn't say it allows for kids to do this action.
- Can Read Skill books
- Play instruments!
- Perform Learned Music
- Cut Gems
- Do Laundry
- Scuplt
- Scraptronic Workbench
- Use Hottub
- Use Firepit
- Use Sketchbook

If any of these actions don't work with your child or children. You may need to test 1 or 2 at a time. Quit without saving. Delete the cache files in the Sims 3 folder. And test another 1 or 2 until all has been tested. If having issues, try installing and testing one at a time.

The cache files are located in (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3) folder and are:

CasPartCache.package ; compositorCache.package ; scriptCache.package ; simCompositorCache.package ; socialCache.package

Deleting the cache files helps to cleanup the data left behind from uninstalling any mods or custom content.
Lab Assistant
#199 Old 23rd Mar 2023 at 4:29 PM
-Tomdelongg, You're welcome!!

Quote: Originally posted by tomdelongg
lifesaver! thank you!
Test Subject
#200 Old 1st Apr 2023 at 2:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Annie280

- Call Services
- Check Mail
- Pay Bills
- Can Read Skill books
- Play instruments!
- Perform Learned Music
- Cut Gems
- Do Laundry
- Scuplt
- Scraptronic Workbench
- Use Hottub
- Use Firepit
- Use Sketchbook

omg thank you so much!!!! I've been wondering if this still works!!!
Page 8 of 9