Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 10:04 PM
Default Any one else having Script Fails on C.C. that have been used before
It has been a while since i played the game it did an up date but while playing the game i noticed some of my Custom Content items like Doors, lower Cabinets show a script fail when trying to place the items checking to see if this is happening with others or if this is just Me!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 4:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shirman_t_potter
It has been a while since i played the game it did an up date but while playing the game i noticed some of my Custom Content items like Doors, lower Cabinets show a script fail when trying to place the items checking to see if this is happening with others or if this is just Me!

Many types of custom content broke after the patches in November and December, so you'll need to download Sims 4 Studio and run the batch fixes for Cats and Dogs. Some CAS items also broke with the patch in November, so you might want to check any clothing items you have too and run the batch fix for Cats and Dogs on them as well.

If the batch fixes don't work for you, you should post over at the Sims 4 Studio forums and let them know, because some folks are still having trouble with custom kitchen counters still not working after being batch fixed. Also it doesn't matter if you have the Expansion, because it was the patches that broke things.
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 8:45 AM
has anyone found a solution to this yet by chance? cause when I go to place desks and counters I've used before it says call script fail and ive tried the cats and dogs batch fix and it says nothing needs to be fixed....
Scholar
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 2:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kirabear1993
has anyone found a solution to this yet by chance? cause when I go to place desks and counters I've used before it says call script fail and ive tried the cats and dogs batch fix and it says nothing needs to be fixed....

You're sure that you're running the latest Sims 4 Studio version? I know there's been some people posting on their forums that the batch fix isn't working for everything, but it worked fine for me. You could try posting over there for help and maybe offer to give them the files that can't be fixed.