Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 5:02 PM Last edited by Sunshinegalx3 : 17th Jun 2017 at 9:07 PM.
Default WCIF Pocci's Downloads [FOUND]
Their website seems to be down for me, I'm not sure if it's down temporarily or for good.

I'm specifically looking for both of their half walls:

I'm also looking for their wall cutout shelves:

Thanks!
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 8:28 PM Last edited by sweetdevil : 18th Jun 2017 at 9:57 AM.
Yeah, it seems her website is down (404 error) and her Tumblr just redirects to the website.

Here's everything I have from her: MEGA folder
Direct links: modular cut-out shelves | half walls

Notes:
- the plant overrides make them placeable on slots;
- the "Invisible Plumbob" is an override that makes the plumbob above sims' heads invisible;
- the Seasons umbrella edit is a transparent version and requires Seasons.

Edit: for the curtains, here's an edit by MarieSims that makes them shiftable: preview | download link
Edit2: I decided to turn that download folder into a CC dump of all her downloads I could find. If there's something missing and you have it, please share!

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
Yeah, it seems her website is down (404 error) and her Tumblr just redirects to the website.

Notes:
- the "Invisible Plumbob" is an override that makes the plumbob above sims' heads invisible;

Edit: for the curtains, here's an edit by MarieSims that makes them shiftable: preview | download link

Thank you so so much, SweetDevil! You're an absolute life saver! :D
Theorist
#4 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 5:52 PM
Hi. Reviving this thread to ask about Pocci's Kitchen Counter, shown in the foreground of this pic.

I think she must have made this separately from her Country Kitchen Add-On set (shown in the background of the above pic). I have the add-on set but this counter/island is not in it. Can anyone help?

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy
Alchemist
#5 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tangie0906
Hi. Reviving this thread to ask about Pocci's Kitchen Counter, shown in the foreground of this pic.

I think she must have made this separately from her Country Kitchen Add-On set (shown in the background of the above pic). I have the add-on set but this counter/island is not in it. Can anyone help?

Sorry, I forgot about the counter, thanks for reminding me! I found it here, but the site doesn't load at all for me:

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?sha...3&fid=439153367

If someone can grab the file and reupload it somewhere else, I'd be happy to add it to the folder!

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Alchemist
#6 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 9:52 PM
Oh my god, I managed to download it! I decided to delete the original set and reupload it as a complete one, including the counter (regular and island) and a trash compactor:

https://mega.nz/#!LdNG3agJ!22NW7nSV...QCS47bCNdg9Sp2k

Theorist
#7 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 4:16 AM
Just got your message on Tumblr but wanted to thank you again for your help! You are awesome!

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy
Field Researcher
#8 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 4:49 PM
Thank you so much @sweetdevil !
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 12:15 PM
Sweetdevil, I truly appreciate the downloads, I've been trying to get hold of Pocci's downloads for ages!
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 5:37 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil

Notes:

Edit2: I decided to turn that download folder into a CC dump of all her downloads I could find. If there's something missing and you have it, please share!
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 7:02 PM
Oh wow, I really love those wall cut out shelves! I try to use very little amounts of CC except for that which looks maxis-matchy and natural to the look of the game.
But those wall shelves, I just love ‘em. Thanks for posting those links! :D