Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 12:42 PM
No, not under any circumstances.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 1:11 AM
I don't think it's something that should be tossed around like a high five. Suicide is a big issue, and I feel like I wouldn't laugh at any of these jokes because it's not funny: but it's a form of "dark humor". Not everyone's going to agree or laugh at dark humor. I feel like it shouldn't be joked about, but I can't control everyone.
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 8:06 PM
No it isn't okay, neither does it help people who are already depressed and suicidal, it makes them think if people tell them to kill themselves they don't care if they died.

Sometimes I feel like one of the unborn Ottomas twins.
Space Pony
#79 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 9:36 AM
If someone told me that my word vomit response would be 'don't you think I tried?' Nobody needs to know I'm a quitter.
Test Subject
#80 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 4:58 AM
Never okay. It can get people to actually commit suicide, even if you think you were joking.
Field Researcher
#81 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 9:35 AM
You should never say that to someone because you dont know whats going on in their personal lives, it could make them hurt themselves, and I dont see how it couldve meant as a joke because its not funny.

Twilightsims

Page 4 of 4