Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 10:32 PM Last edited by Honeywell : 13th Aug 2018 at 11:08 PM.
Default Ceiling Tile Object
Did anyone make a ceiling tile object before we had ceilings? I could have sworn I saw one once upon a time but now that I need it I can't find it. Does anyone know of any?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 10:41 PM
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 10:46 PM
Yes, exactly like that. Thank you!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 1:34 AM
I had that in my game for ages - till we got ceilings. Then all the tiles turned to hanging plants (because I'd removed the CC from my Downloads folder). The only thing I found awkward with it sometimes was that the roof didn't always light evenly.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 2:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
I had that in my game for ages - till we got ceilings. Then all the tiles turned to hanging plants (because I'd removed the CC from my Downloads folder). The only thing I found awkward with it sometimes was that the roof didn't always light evenly.

What a nightmare to clean up... funny too. I'm only using it for the underside of the floor tile roof/awning on my apocalypse tower so the lighting isn't a problem. I also edited the fallback GUID while I was changing the texture so no jungle for me if I take these out.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#6 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 12:23 PM
Very wise Honeywell - I was too innocent in those days to understand such stuffs.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 4:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Very wise Honeywell - I was too innocent in those days to understand such stuffs.

I didn't think of it until just last year when I changed something on my roof trim and had an entire house covered in roosters. lol It was really awful and I remember thinking "I can't share this!" Good that it happened though. I've been trying to remember to change all of my deco cc guids now that I do.