Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 3:06 AM
Default WCIF SimsXLove Sunset Valley Redux
My system recently crashed, sadly, and it appears that Simsxlove has taken down the download link for her lovely Sunset Valley Redux, I was wondering if anyone still has it and it's lots in particular, and if they could pass it on to me?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Aug 2017 at 2:32 AM Last edited by Crmelsimlover : 27th Aug 2017 at 2:52 AM.
I have this if you still want it.

[Edit] I sent you the link.
If anyone else wants this, let me know!

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 10:30 PM
I know this is really,really late but can I have it please ?
Instructor
#4 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 7:53 PM
@Crmelsimlover Same here, if it's available!
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Oct 2019 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Crmelsimlover
I have this if you still want it.

[Edit] I sent you the link.
If anyone else wants this, let me know!

if you still have it, can i have the link as well? thanks in advance!
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Nov 2019 at 2:04 PM
Any chance anyone can make any redux versions of worlds (requiring EPs and SPs and including routing fixes (https://www.modthesims.info/browse....pe=1&u=1515002)) into a public download link on ModTheSims?
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#7 Old 27th Nov 2019 at 8:17 PM
djtechno95-I'm not sure if you are presenting these creations, having trouble downloading these creations you linked to, or are making a request for something to be made for you (which is against site rules).