Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 12:58 AM
Default Previous Version of DDS Utilities
I'm having a major issue with importing texture maps. It seems that when I had to reinstall everything recently (stupid husband trying to install Vista) I ended up with a newer version of the Nvidia DDS Utilities (Build 8.31.1128.1130). That seems to be the culprit with my texture map issues.

Does anyone have the previous version of the utility they can email me? I can only find the most recent version at Nvidia's site and Google just keeps pointing me there, here, other game mod forums or to garbage.

I would be so grateful since this is driving me nuts!

HC
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 8:10 AM
Unfortunately I no longer have the download, it won't be any good just sending you my files as you need the installer to get it all installed properly.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
#3 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 8:20 AM
I have an old version (7.68.211.1505). I can send you the zip file if you want.

Sorry I can't take requests anymore!
And I will probably never convert my creations for TS2 to TS3.
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 9:10 AM
Default DDS Utilities
HChangeri

I hope this helps, I also updated to the latest DDS Utilities and found that I couldn't Build DXT in Simpe.

So I went to preferences in SimPE where it said that it couldn't find DDS uitilities
and in the browse box I typed in the destination which was:
C:\program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\DDS Utilities which I might add was already in the browse box, and then it seemed to work OK