Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 10:01 PM
Default How to get my world in my game
I made a world and exported it and everything. I tried to upload it to the exchange and download it from there since that's how I do my custom patterns, but it never shows up on the exchange. Is there any other way to get my world into my game?
Advertisement
One Minute Ninja'd
#2 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 10:28 PM
You made a world in CAW but now can't install it in your game? Maybe asking for help in the CAW forum would be best as folks there are familiar with lots of CAW's problems features.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 11:34 PM
Why not just move the exported world to your downloads folder then install it with the laucher?

Vivi e lascia vivere.
My blog Simplex Sims for more elder and teen CC.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sim mania
Why not just move the exported world to your downloads folder then install it with the laucher?

How can I do that?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 1:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Midgetskeemer98
How can I do that?

First follow the instructions in the picture bellow then double click on the world and wait for the launcher to do its job. When the laucher is done, exit and delete your cache files.
Screenshots

Vivi e lascia vivere.
My blog Simplex Sims for more elder and teen CC.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sim mania
First follow the instructions in the picture bellow then double click on the world and wait for the launcher to do its job. When the laucher is done, exit and delete your cache files.

Ok, but once you move it to your downloads how do you install it?

I am the pet named Steve
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#7 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 5:33 PM
@Midgetskeemer98, moving this to the Create A World forum.
dodgy builder
#8 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 6:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Midgetskeemer98
Ok, but once you move it to your downloads how do you install it?

You just click on it twice or opening the lunchen. Don't you ever download stoff? Id you aktuelle know this litle about the game, I wonder how you made the world.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
@Midgetskeemer98, moving this to the Create A World forum.

Sorry, I thought I was in it. I'm new to the site.

I am the pet named Steve
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
You just click on it twice or opening the lunchen. Don't you ever download stoff? Id you aktuelle know this litle about the game, I wonder how you made the world.

I download stuff all the time, but I've never installed my own world. I figured it out though

I am the pet named Steve