Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Sep 2019 at 10:12 AM
Default Male nude skin?
I can find a million female ones but only a few male ones, the few I've found say they require the WW mod which I don't use.. Do they really require it? I've also tried Cmar but for some reason it also adds the male bits to female sims. So any ideas?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 10th Sep 2019 at 2:37 PM
How do you imagine adding 3D willy to a skin? You can simply install WW and don't use this mod at all, there are settings to disable autonomy for that etc.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Sep 2019 at 5:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
How do you imagine adding 3D willy to a skin? You can simply install WW and don't use this mod at all, there are settings to disable autonomy for that etc.

Not sure what you mean by this, Cmar does it. I don't want to have the mod installed, it always causes problems for me when I have it along side mccc.
Inventor
#4 Old 10th Sep 2019 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VirazolKaine
Not sure what you mean by this, Cmar does it. I don't want to have the mod installed, it always causes problems for me when I have it along side mccc.

I meant adding actual male part included with skin.
Cmar's mod is simply default replacement of male nude bottom, instead of basic boxers, there's no clothes, but if you'd read description of that mod, you'd see this mod is obsolete and unsupported, so it is obvious it won't work with latest version of the game. Wicked Whims is your only option, unless someone will decide to update cmar's mod, which I doubt.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Sep 2019 at 4:38 PM
Check out loverslab.
I think I got the willy I used on my male sims to un-barbie them before I started using WW from there.
I'm not sure where I found it, but I'm pretty sure it was there somewhere.
Perhaps Better Body had it? I dunno. I'm sure you'll find something