Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#426 Old 10th Jun 2019 at 2:08 PM
I had a nightmare about a shootout with the Libyans again. They had body armor this time.
I just realized... Biff did other things when he got hold of the Delorean.

Sims are better than us.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#427 Old 10th Jun 2019 at 4:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emmett Brown
I had a nightmare about a shootout with the Libyans again. They had body armor this time.
I just realized... Biff did other things when he got hold of the Delorean.

You see, this is why I am more "make love, not war" in my dreams.

Any regime outfitted with body armored gunmen is never good news. Also, be careful who you hand the car keys off to. It may not come back in one piece.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Mad Poster
#428 Old 13th Jun 2019 at 5:54 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 13th Jun 2019 at 5:47 PM.
Sometimes, it's just another daydream where I'm being treated to a picnic out on the deck. Erik carefully feeds me..."Okay, cutie...say 'ah' for me." I open and boom! I ate all the Japanese food he bought at the sushi counter. "How is it? Does it meet your requirements" he asks and I say "That...was...delicious!" and I fall into his arms. He helps me inside, shuts off the lights in my room, I change into my jammies of an oversized, somewhat stained tee with my striped undies and he helps me into bed, draws the blackout curtains shut and lets me sleep.

Weird thing about this morning was I dreamt I stole a free-standing gumball machine. Definitely need to see someone about this.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

#429 Old 16th Jun 2019 at 3:57 PM
A few days ago I dreamed that I was wandering around some floating theme park by myself. It was a pretty massive park, too.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Mad Poster
#430 Old 16th Jun 2019 at 10:25 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 17th Jun 2019 at 5:48 AM.
Dreamt my family installed a deeper tub and the water covered my chest. My father said my beau, Erik was responsible for it after he heard me complain from behind the door "I look like an English Bulldog puppy when I'm naked. Don't come in! I need my robe!" (Not really happy with my self-esteem and self-image. Bad enough some people said, and it was more than one who said I had chubby fingers.)

Essentially, I had an odd feeling of ecstacy and self-humiliation. It permeated through the dream. For every gift my stable of men got me, I would be happy for a little bit, only to be slammed with a flashback associated with the reason for the gift and it was awful.

Like Adam Savage made cosplay weaponry from Sailor Moon on par with the Proplica series from Bandai. He remembered that I couldn't afford the real ones, so he made me the entire shebang, including the music box from Season 1, which appears in episode 26 and is destroyed along with the Moon Stick in episode 46 after the final battle against The Dark Kingdom and in following, the reincarnation reset of the girls and Mamoru.

Adam's gesture only made it feel like I'm on the cover of a magazine involving poverty and co-dependent charity. Didn't care for that.

Space Pony
#431 Old 18th Jun 2019 at 8:03 AM
So I had this dream where I was driving somewhere following my wife and then I parked the car and found a van full of stuffed Pikachus. After that I was suddenly in my wife's car driving it and then we arrived at this weird warehouse and then it became a family party of living and dead relatives at a relatives home I had never been to before. So I was talking to my cousin when my iPhone rung Toxic, (I don't even have that ringtone I have Con Calma) and when I went to look at it, the phone had a moving screen of Britney Spears saying she was calling. So I answered it and she was inviting me somewhere and I got put on hold and after a while it went dead. So I went to the kitchen of that house and from the door from the outside of the house leading to the kitchen, in walk 3 celebrities from a show I like. My favorite comes to me and asks for salad and air conditioner. I'm like "We don't got that here homie. My bad dude." So then he turns me around AND FRIKN DRY HUMPS ME. wtf? This still makes no sense whatsoever.

Dag-Dag
Mad Poster
#432 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 7:24 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 19th Jun 2019 at 7:51 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by RicoSuavecito
So I had this dream where I was driving somewhere following my wife and then I parked the car and found a van full of stuffed Pikachus. After that I was suddenly in my wife's car driving it and then we arrived at this weird warehouse and then it became a family party of living and dead relatives at a relatives home I had never been to before. So I was talking to my cousin when my iPhone rung Toxic, (I don't even have that ringtone I have Con Calma) and when I went to look at it, the phone had a moving screen of Britney Spears saying she was calling. So I answered it and she was inviting me somewhere and I got put on hold and after a while it went dead. So I went to the kitchen of that house and from the door from the outside of the house leading to the kitchen, in walk 3 celebrities from a show I like. My favorite comes to me and asks for salad and air conditioner. I'm like "We don't got that here homie. My bad dude." So then he turns me around AND FRIKN DRY HUMPS ME. wtf? This still makes no sense whatsoever.

Let me be honest: at least it wasn't a face-hugging alien from one of those space colony disaster games.

I've been gaining back the ability to dream with the fact my manic episodes are winding down.

I was showering in my bathroom and after I was done with my shower, I grabbed one of the old beach towels and it wrapped around my body twice. I went to the scale and saw I was 130lbs. I put on my robe and just sort of zoned out in the steam trapped in.

As I started getting dressed, I noticed my skin was taut, but covered in stretch marks. My entire wardrobe has some replacements. I had underwear and swimwear that was off the rack. I was able to fit into crop tops and Daisy Dukes (Dukes of Hazzard reference, hot pants style cut off jeans for those of you outside of Syndicated Inc.'s catalog of show constantly reran) and I had long gloves and thigh high stockings that didn't bunch up at the elbows and knees.

The only things that were left behind were the oversized t-shirts for sleeping in. Even my lucky black shirt with white text: "I live in my own little world...but it's okay, they know me here.", Clawmarks and all.

I woke up and, because this is a commonly recurring dream, I was like "WHY WON'T IT STOP!?"

Mad Poster
#433 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 8:49 PM
I had a really nice cowboy hat. It blew away in the breeze...

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
#434 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 11:51 PM
Wandering some type of run-down town. I think it was at night since it was all dark and everything.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Space Pony
#435 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 8:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
Let me be honest: at least it wasn't a face-hugging alien from one of those space colony disaster games.

I've been gaining back the ability to dream with the fact my manic episodes are winding down.

I was showering in my bathroom and after I was done with my shower, I grabbed one of the old beach towels and it wrapped around my body twice. I went to the scale and saw I was 130lbs. I put on my robe and just sort of zoned out in the steam trapped in.

As I started getting dressed, I noticed my skin was taut, but covered in stretch marks. My entire wardrobe has some replacements. I had underwear and swimwear that was off the rack. I was able to fit into crop tops and Daisy Dukes (Dukes of Hazzard reference, hot pants style cut off jeans for those of you outside of Syndicated Inc.'s catalog of show constantly reran) and I had long gloves and thigh high stockings that didn't bunch up at the elbows and knees.

The only things that were left behind were the oversized t-shirts for sleeping in. Even my lucky black shirt with white text: "I live in my own little world...but it's okay, they know me here.", Clawmarks and all.

I woke up and, because this is a commonly recurring dream, I was like "WHY WON'T IT STOP!?"

That's pretty crazy

Dag-Dag
Mad Poster
#436 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 6:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RicoSuavecito
That's pretty crazy

I've been over 200 pounds since I was 15 and remained so up to 30. When they did my pre-op for my first implant, the two women conducting the questionnaire and the anesthesiologist looked at me when they saw I registered at 300 pounds as if the first words during the process beyond the printed questions was "How are you still alive?"

I try dieting, but social obligation derails faster than Ozzy's "Crazy Train" or a train from Amtrak. Amtraks are the worst. Whatever train you feel like using for the example, social obligation is like the penny on the rail. Makes it much worse than it should.

I guess my big dream is to reclaim my old body when I was 14. I actually stopped growing all over when I was 14, so it's now a matter getting my ass back to dieting and get into a routine.

Top Secret Researcher
#437 Old 21st Jun 2019 at 2:41 PM
I was having a nightmare that I was back at work (that's redundant) and there was a shortage of parking spaces. I still had my handicap permit but they said I couldn't park there, cuz someone important was going to park there. Megacorp often had VIP parking closer than handicap parking.
There wasn't enough desks in the office. I had the option of taking someone else's desk.
Then I woke up... I had an epiphany about people. Best way to explain it - I'm incredibly naive about people and far too trusting, and always have been. I've often explained my thinking other people were out to get me as my own paranoia... no, they were out to get me. :-)

Sims are better than us.
Mad Poster
#438 Old 21st Jun 2019 at 6:25 PM
Went to a life skills class, walk in...the people had no faces, there was no writing anywhere, I tried screaming, but there was no sound. The color drained from the world I was in until it was whited out.

One of the most shocking nightmares to get in my mind.

Instructor
Original Poster
#439 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 10:19 PM Last edited by sailorplanet97 : 23rd Jun 2019 at 10:39 PM.
i was having a weird dream about the balloon

it at somehow reminds me of up (the movie is called up) and everyone in my dreams was like: oh wow how do you do that (they shocked their heads )
i don't remember other stuff about that dream expect many balloons were stuck at the chair

i had a other dream about me moving out and moving in from a house someone i knew used to live in who died years ago
i don't remember most of it, the only thing i remember was that i was saying that i was glad i was living to the house someone used to live in because of memories
Mad Poster
#440 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 11:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorplanet97
i was having a weird dream about the balloon

it at somehow reminds me of up (the movie is called up) and everyone in my dreams was like: oh wow how do you do that (they shocked their heads )
i don't remember other stuff about that dream expect many balloons were stuck at the chair

i had a other dream about me moving out and moving in from a house someone i knew used to live in who died years ago
i don't remember most of it, the only thing i remember was that i was saying that i was glad i was living to the house someone used to live in because of memories

Actually, a guy named Larry Walters did fly by weather balloon lawn chair, spotted by a couple of pilots, crashed in a suburban neighborhood, got fined $1,500 for airspace violations.

Lately, I was skeptical about my dreams last night. I was shaken awake by Keanu Reeves (in reference to his practice of minimal touching of women to be respectful of their personal space and consent to touch.) He said "How did you sleep, sweetness?" He gave me my sweat jacket and I had my morning pills and milk. He said "You must be the girl that your parents talked about." I said "Yes." I did the traditional double cheek kiss "Consider this one of the numerous formalities that comes from my multi-Euroethnic upbringing. I cover most of Europe, France included. If I remember correctly, you're Canadian and Hawaiian in your bloodlines." He said "Not many guys have a given name like Keanu." I said "Before you woke me, I was dreaming about Masahiro Sakurai, the creator of the Kirby and Super Smash Brothers Series. He doesn't speak English, so most of our exchanges are short, but romantic. He became the father of a brainchild at age 19 and he was a man of keeping games simple for a change." Keanu felt taken aback and said "What am I doing in your dreams if you are after some younger guy?" (Sakurai-sensei is about 6 years younger than Keanu)

Instructor
Original Poster
#441 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
Actually, a guy named Larry Walters did fly by weather balloon lawn chair, spotted by a couple of pilots, crashed in a suburban neighborhood, got fined $1,500 for airspace violations.

Lately, I was skeptical about my dreams last night. I was shaken awake by Keanu Reeves (in reference to his practice of minimal touching of women to be respectful of their personal space and consent to touch.) He said "How did you sleep, sweetness?" He gave me my sweat jacket and I had my morning pills and milk. He said "You must be the girl that your parents talked about." I said "Yes." I did the traditional double cheek kiss "Consider this one of the numerous formalities that comes from my multi-Euroethnic upbringing. I cover most of Europe, France included. If I remember correctly, you're Canadian and Hawaiian in your bloodlines." He said "Not many guys have a given name like Keanu." I said "Before you woke me, I was dreaming about Masahiro Sakurai, the creator of the Kirby and Super Smash Brothers Series. He doesn't speak English, so most of our exchanges are short, but romantic. He became the father of a brainchild at age 19 and he was a man of keeping games simple for a change." Keanu felt taken aback and said "What am I doing in your dreams if you are after some younger guy?" (Sakurai-sensei is about 6 years younger than Keanu)

thanks for the reminding, it was a long time ago when i watched up, i only remember about the balloon part

but yeah some dreams can be super weird i have to agree on that one
Mad Poster
#442 Old 24th Jun 2019 at 3:41 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 24th Jun 2019 at 4:12 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by sailorplanet97
thanks for the reminding, it was a long time ago when i watched up, i only remember about the balloon part

but yeah some dreams can be super weird i have to agree on that one

I should have told Keanu in that moment before waking up that I respond to touch as a way of connecting.

There is this couples' psychology book called The 5 Love Languages and talks about how people respond to different types of affection like touch, physical gifts, sincere words and so forth. My father, who I resemble most, sees I react to touch and gifts, something he has for his "languages" (the book talks of primary and secondary love languages) So, yes, it's not looking good for me. It won't be easy to find a man who can keep me happy on those terms.

Psychological evaluation is partially a common occurrence in my house, along with tracking government and politics, watching dry humor and period piece and crime dramas from predominantly English-speaking countries like America, England, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, essentially if the majority of the citizens and TV broadcasts are in English, my mother will probably watch it...and taking care of doctor appointments

But sometimes, I get to dream, and in such precious time, I sort the miscellaneous items that pop up in my mind.

BTW, Masahiro Sakurai is one the guys in my dream team of video game directors and it's a taboo I broke to dream about such intimacies within a dream of us exchanging sweet nothings, only to incense Keanu.

I hope this explanation helps with understanding just how messed up it is in the office building of my mind with the 100 employees of the socio-emotional sector. Lately, Mania has been holding Tired hostage. How Mania escaped the basement is beyond me.

Field Researcher
#443 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 4:46 AM Last edited by Kylaaab : 25th Jun 2019 at 5:02 AM.
Yes. I write down my dreams when I remember them heheh. They make absolutely no sense, and I've tried using one of those dream dictionaries to see if they relate to my inner feelings like they're supposed to and nope. They do not. Here's my most vivid one (revised slightly because it originally had no periods when I first wrote it down so I could get it all out without forgetting it)

So I was in this house that was more like a lodge. I remember it being very cabin-like, but the weird thing about it was that there were many... bears. Like cardboard cutouts in a specific pose of brown bears. The bears were on their hind legs and kind of roaring ig? I drew a picture of it when I woke up too lol. There was even a hidden screen/sliding door with many bears on it.

Behind the hidden room was a large bed and the room had one of those sloped ^ ceilings with the bed in the center.

Back in the room with the sliding screen door in it there was also a window, it was open and you could climb out the window onto the roof where there were many fruit trees, except they had fruits that don't really exist. There were a few. The first one was heart shaped and sweet and very pink/red, similar in look to a peach, another one was dark green and plum-sized with orange dots. The last fruit was rainbow; I don't recall it's shape... diamond maybe??

Also, I'm pretty sure that the world I was in was supposed to be a video game? The lodge was supposed to be a first stage of sorts. Idk why but something made me think this. Anyway, I was in this 'game' with my sister and some unnamed guy (my sister has had a lot of unstable and not-long lasting relationship conquests in the past, so maybe it did kinda relate to life idk) She was very obviously flirting with him and being grimace-worthy. I remember this much, but I also have written that there was a large mouse that my sister wanted to keep but then left to go make moves on the rando-guy (but idk what this means because I don't remember this part clearly like I can recall most of it).

I also wrote: earlier in the dream there was also a place after the house/lodge where snakes crawled on you so you realized it was necessary to go back to the house and be wearing all long sleeves for the final stage. (because that somehow made sense to my REM-stage mind). In this part of the dream my twin nieces were there and although the snakes were non-poisonous(?), I remember not mentioning the snakes to them because I knew they would be scared of the snakes. The objective of this game was really cloudy, and a lot of the aspects made little to no sense. I have no idea what to make of the dream lol. I also remember a tunnel, but I can't remember which part of the dream included one.
Space Pony
#444 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 10:27 AM
No idea what I was nightmaring about again the other night but apparently i was screaming, kicking, whimpering, and at some points not breathing. All I remember is that I had 3 nightmares.

Dag-Dag
Alchemist
#445 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 12:16 PM
Fell asleep listening to music. Dreamed of a party. Everywhere I went I heard the music, even further away from the party. When I looked around there were speakers behind me, following me.

I come in peace
#446 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 3:44 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 25th Jun 2019 at 4:17 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Johnny_Bravo
Fell asleep listening to music. Dreamed of a party. Everywhere I went I heard the music, even further away from the party. When I looked around there were speakers behind me, following me.

Sounds like my kind of party!

I have these 6 gal pal friends who only appear in my dreams and they're in their late 20s (I'm in my early 30s) and they wanted me to go to a spa and salon hidden somewhere in town, within the town limits of my hometown. I said on the 7 way phone call "How about we go after my mother leaves for work and my father is back from work? Besides, I heard they got turquoise and coral oVertone in as part of the promotion."

I woke up after dozing off. I was just alerted that, yes, they have that coloring conditioner at the online shop. 2 for 2.

Mad Poster
#447 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 5:14 AM
Been dealing with some identity issues and my parents talking behind my back about their hatred of the issues at hand.

So I dreamt during my nap, that I was a grey blob, neutral in every aspect. I went to the bank and got my money and paid my parents. I eventually went home and cooked buttered gemelli.

Mad Poster
#448 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 7:00 AM
I was looking after my brother, who in this dream was about 10 or so. For some reason he had tried to shave his head because he was upset about something and ended up accidentally shaving a large patcb of his hair completely off. We were hosting some kind of really formal event and I was sneaking him past everyone and worrying about what to do with his hair.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#449 Old 30th Jun 2019 at 11:42 AM
I dreamt that I was a background character in Riverdale, Fast and Furious, and John Wick. Like somehow I existed in and had skills from all three worlds and nobody knew excpet me. But then someone from one of the other universes blew my cover (I guess?) and everyone including me were like bro, wtf.
Mad Poster
#450 Old 30th Jun 2019 at 1:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Noa1500
I dreamt that I was a background character in Riverdale, Fast and Furious, and John Wick. Like somehow I existed in and had skills from all three worlds and nobody knew excpet me. But then someone from one of the other universes blew my cover (I guess?) and everyone including me were like bro, wtf.

Ah, a fellow multiverse jumper...it happens. Someone acts like a complete douchebag like in the example of: those guys who have a wire are ratted out by a random person shouting "THEY'RE WEARING A WIRE!"

Page 18 of 30