Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 1:59 AM
Separated Doctor's Coat?
I'd really like to be able to make my doctor sims a little more unique from one another. I swear I've seen a separated doctor coat linked somewhere else, but it appears to have, well, disappeared before I realized I needed it. Any help?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 3:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RiotKill
I'd really like to be able to make my doctor sims a little more unique from one another. I swear I've seen a separated doctor coat linked somewhere else, but it appears to have, well, disappeared before I realized I needed it. Any help?

You've found? I'm also looking, it would be great if it was an accessory. I hate the pants of the original doctor work clothes.
Instructor
#3 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 4:04 AM Last edited by sims2ultralover5 : 14th Sep 2019 at 4:22 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by RiotKill

I have found jacket accessories and you can use the white swatch (or whatever swatch you'd like) for a doctor and pair it with your choice of top and bottoms.

This one is for females, I believe I have it in game.

Another for females

I tried finding one for males, but they seem to just be like winter coats and stuff.