Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Sep 2019 at 7:50 AM
Default WCIF: A mod that removes the fancy driveways from Glimmerbrook?
I know Realm of Magic literally just dropped, but I can't handle it. I decided I'd start looking for a mod for it now, maybe one will pop up eventually... Maybe it's already out there. Who knows.

So.. I just got my hands on my copy as well. And I'm SO disappointed in the world.
Not only do we have a (in my opinion) weird hybrid mix of a suburban world and a wilder environment but we have these small lots with fancy driveways.
Why?

Sims 4, if I want a fancy driveway I'll make one. Why do you have to force it on me?
Especially with using textures in the driveway that we do not have, so we can't even match anything? Nor can we put a fence on the edge of the lot?
How am I supposed to build a wacky old witch house with crazy roofs covered in foliage when I have these perfect, polished, brand new looking driveways 2 steps away from them?
I'm so mad that they always force things like this on players.
Like the world is beautiful, yes. But why do all lots need to have fancy new driveways?? Like c'mon. The sims is supposed to be the world where you can build anything, but they keep forcing things on us we can't change, but they will alter the way your build looks.

I know there was a mod for at least one world that hid world props, I think it was Oasis Springs... But I don't know if it's possible to get rid of the driveways.
Does anyone know of anything similar? Or any solution that could hide the stupid driveways?