Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 12:54 AM Last edited by Kadavera : 7th Sep 2019 at 3:27 AM.
Default The Cheat Sim Info on MCCC
I am new to the Sims 4... kinda.
Being a huge fan of Sims 3 I put off getting Sims 4 until this May when it was offered for free. Since then they have had a couple updates and until today I have found the way to activate "Cheat Sim Info" (to add/remove hidden traits and flags) by just clicking around the MCCC mod. The last time I found it I tried to make a mental note of where I found it, but of course, I have forgotten. All I get now is the "cheat need" and that isn't the one I want. I KNOW it's in there somewhere but I'll be darned if I can find it.
If one of you fine folks can give me a nudge in the right direction, I sure would appreciate it.

To be clear, I'm not referring to the "Cheat Sim Info" that is in the MCCC menu when you left click on the Sim... I am referring to the "Cheat Sim Info" that appears when you Shift Click on the Sim.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 3:45 PM
I think this is it... click your computer, select MCCC Settings, then Notification/Console/Menu Settings, then Console Command Settings.

Select 'Testing Cheats', make sure that's enabled, select 'Debug Commands In Cheats' and enable that. You can also set other game cheats within that section.

Hope it helps.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 6:32 PM
I am going to give it a try and I'll let you know. Whatever it was... I am also missing the cheat to set relationships that also came along with whatever it was I had. On second thought, missing the relationship cheat is probably a good thing now that I have gotten "Get Famous." Those folks who think they can just stroll into my house just because we "were friends before I got famous," is really getting on my nerves..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 6:54 PM
OMG... that's it! There is no way I can thank you enough! You are a game saver! *Hugs!*
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Jan 2020 at 1:22 AM
Hello, I am looking for the mod that shows the "cheat sim info" on the pie menu when you left click a sim. I had it and it just disappeared a couple days ago. Any help would be appreciated
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Feb 2020 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SamApaOri
Hello, I am looking for the mod that shows the "cheat sim info" on the pie menu when you left click a sim. I had it and it just disappeared a couple days ago. Any help would be appreciated

Try sims asylum. I'm pretty sure you are looking for one of coolspears mods. Possibly in the general section of his but I'm not sure. Hope this is what you're looking for.
Scottiedoag