Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#201 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 10:42 AM
Aegagropilon, is your Jane also PT and Jenny Smith's daughter? I was casting about for more J names and that seems to fit their family. She does look quite different. Someone disagrees that my Jane is pretty I guess lol.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Scholar
#202 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 11:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Aegagropilon, is your Jane also PT and Jenny Smith's daughter? I was casting about for more J names and that seems to fit their family. She does look quite different. Someone disagrees that my Jane is pretty I guess lol.

Yes she is! She really is the spitting image of PT9, though she might have Jenny's chin. Here's a shot of my Jane when she was a toddler, held by her big sister Jill.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Lab Assistant
#203 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 2:57 PM
Default The Bunny's toddlers.
I thought to show this.

This is lil Noah rocking to his daddy playing the guitar playing. :lovestruc

And the frist born twins rocking out while listing to the radio.

Mad Poster
#204 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 2:06 PM

Myrtle Beech

Myrtle is the daughter of Virginia Beech (from Peni's Widespot) and PT Dymka. She will need glasses when she grows up, but currently her Mom hasn't been able to find any that will fit her.

Grace Land

Grace is Myrtle's half-sister - she's also PT Dymka's daughter, but her father is Scot Land. Myrtle and Grace have a little half-brother, Finn Land, who is Scot and Virginia's son. Once my Widespot catches up time-wise with my Pleasantview the girls will eventually also end up with younger twin half-siblings (who will be about 10 days younger than them, I think), as Dirk Dreamer is carrying PT Dymka's twins.

Swazi Land

Swazi is the eldest child of River and Sadie Land. He and his twin sister, Sunda, live with their parents and their maternal grandparents, Colin and Christine Wilkie.

Sunda Land

Sunda is Swazi's slightly younger twin sister. She and her brother look somewhat alike - they have similar colouring, as well as the same nose, ears and possibly eyes - but the lower half of their faces is different. And Swazi is fortunate enough not to need glasses.
Top Secret Researcher
#205 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 11:55 PM
Default Raising twins isn't easy

Annette Landgraab is rather sick of Max's demands (his twin brother plays happily).
Mad Poster
#206 Old 9th Aug 2014 at 12:27 AM Last edited by lauratje86 : 9th Aug 2014 at 12:52 AM.

Miami Beech

After his father Lytham's untimely death Miami was raised by his grandmother, Sandy Beech, and her husband Hamilton. They were growing old, though, so their son Rocky moved back in to the family home to take care of Miami when they were gone.

Shelly Beech

Rocky brought his family with him - his girlfriend, Delta Land, and their daughter Shelly Beech (who is Miami's cousin).

Alistair Kimbrell

Thanks to Junior Mann's generosity, Goldie and Zachary Kimbrell had been able to afford the two courses of IVF treatment that eventually led to their beloved twins, Alistair and Olivia.

Olivia Kimbrell

And not only did they have their twins, they also had a brand new family home Downtown! They wouldn't be able to afford to try to have any more children, but they didn't care - they were just so happy to be parents!
Test Subject
#207 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 5:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Baron and Baroness Meleon announce the arrival of twins.

Victoria

Thomas

The Ros peasant's daughter-not son- Sybil turned 1.

I love the medieval theme! Where did you find your custom content?
Field Researcher
#208 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 7:28 PM
Default Twins
Urgh,don't pay your attention to the kid on the left. I hate him and I'm seeking to see him suffer. :D
His name is Kaden Knightley.
And the girl on the right is Ellie Day Knightley.
Even though they're twins they don't look familiar. Ellie is more like her father,Kaden is just like a copy of...gardener...
Well...That's not important.
Their older sister Seanessy is looking after them,twins,as often ,as she can while their parents are making money at work.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#209 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 11:13 PM
My legacy heir, Lucia. Her favorite pastime seems to be torturing the family's cat, Lady Whiskers.

Lab Assistant
#210 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 5:23 PM
Default First baby supernature in the Bunny famile.
And the first person she think of is her mother.

She turn heads no matter what age.

:D
Mad Poster
#211 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 2:23 PM

I've posted pictures of the first two of these toddlers before, but as River and Sadie Land have finished having children (as Sadie has gone through the menopause - they both wanted a few more!) I wanted to post a comparison picture of all six of their kids as toddlers. I like seeing how the different features are inherited. It's a shame that both parents have dark blue eyes - I would've liked some variety there - but I like their faces. Especially seeing who has inherited whose features - plenty of variation in mouth, nose, jaw and eyebrows!

Top row, l - r: Swazi, Sunda & Cleve Land
Bottom row, l - r: Marsh, Meadow & Naga Land
Test Subject
#212 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 1:57 PM
Coral wanted to graduate three children from college so The Oldies decided to adopt three youngsters:

Anne

Bill

Clem
Lab Assistant
#213 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 3:27 PM
Default Sleepy cuite Yuki
Eiri child sleeping in her crib under her blanket. They are so cute when they are sleeping. :lovestruc

Mad Poster
#214 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 11:25 PM
Mad Poster
#215 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 4:20 AM
Calvin Clark on his first birthday cuddling the family dog Zitto

Calvin the night before his first birthday, being put to bed by his father Gregory

A close up of Terence Johnson the day he was born. I recently installed pacifiers for babies so I was trying to get a better look and well... he just looks adorable!

Piper Moore
, third child (first daughter) of Evelyn and Frank Moore (and cousin of Terence Johnson). Due to the small corridors and tiny layout of the house, after sons Roger and Willie were born they decided that was enough for children. Soon after Evelyn found out she was pregnant again. They decided to give Piper to the orphanage to raise. Here she is just after she was born. Evelyn decided to dress her up before sending her off, because she couldn't help herself and this was her first daughter! Willie is also pictured, saying goodbye to his sister. I think Evelyn has gone a little mad now, she's suddenly rolled a want for 10 children.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#216 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 6:23 PM
The little tots from my ISBI.

Wesley

Annabelle

Sadie

Alice (Ouch!)
Instructor
#217 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 4:45 PM
Dina Lothario doesn't mind getting up that earlier than she needs to before going to work, if she can continue to have morning hugs like this with her newborn son Tariq Carmelo Lothario (named after his great grandfathers)

Theorist
#218 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 4:22 AM
I created a neighborhood to work out 3 challenges I'm creating. It's never boring with all the goings on. This is the first born in game baby for that hood. Her daddy is actually a normal sim with the alien eyes, created in CAS. He unexpectedly got abducted, since they seem to be so rare. The abduction was from an apartment roof, also wasn't sure if they worked there or not. No problems with it. I was surprised Dagmar didn't have alien skin but does have the eyes. Can't wait to see her as a toddler.
[IMG][/IMG]

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Mad Poster
#219 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 5:21 AM
Clara Clark, younger sister of Clive Clark and Calvin Clark (pictured above)

Muella Dickinson
Her parents are... a little weird...

Alison Picaso
, second child of Jessica and Matthew Picaso

Abe Macarevich-Ryanns
. Son of ex-Paper delivery girl Jasmine Macarevich and wealthy bachelor Darius Ryanns.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Test Subject
#220 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 2:24 AM

I honestly can't remember this little one's name! I remember taking this precious picture, though. I suppose I can call her Baby Montague.
Instructor
#221 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 7:53 PM
Sophia Watts, who I think is a little cutie

Mad Poster
#222 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 8:58 PM

Didn't know toddlers would eat sand at a beach! And WHY? he wasn't even hungry. I was trying out a caveman family; beaches are entertaining - TOO entertaining. Adults ignore the toddler and the garden to play.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Top Secret Researcher
#223 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 12:05 AM
The Lillard family's ugly phase is finally over. Alexandra Lillard is a cutie.
Test Subject
#224 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 2:08 AM
My newest baby Damara has finally grown into a toddler!
This is her with her mom's boyfriendthing

she's got her dad's nose though ):

There's my darling Dominic, who's dad's face clone but who is impossible not to love <33

My new-born Daisy and her moms Petunia (purple) and Marylena (ginger)

And, of course, my precious Narcissa!! <333

With mommy

And daddy!
Test Subject
#225 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 9:11 PM

Sometime very early in the morning, Ana Patel got up to use the bathroom and started going into labor! Finally, her new baby is on the way...Ramir barely made it in time to see his new little daughter enter the world.

And here is Ana the next morning, feeding Barnali Patel....now the most important thing in her world.
Page 9 of 42