Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Feb 2012 at 7:20 PM
Default I'm A Sim... Get Me Out Of Here! - sims 2 reality show
I want to show you my current Sims 2 machinima project

"I'm A Sim... Get Me Out Of Here!" , a sims 2 reality tvshow

The original series called "I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!" originally came from england. They are in season 11 now. In germany (where I come from) we just had the 6th season. It airs in different countries like netherlands, france, hungary, etc...

The story is simple: 8 sims (created by 8 users of another sims 2 forum) move into the australian jungle. There are cameras all over which film them all days long (like big brother)
for the daily food one of the candidates must go to a bushtucker trial. They must do something to get stars (1 star = 1 meal. so, 8 stars in total.) Of course, the bushtucker trials are not so funny... They are pretty disgusting, because they include spiders, cockroaches, baby-crocodiles, crickets, mealworms, eals, rats....
At the end only one of them will win. He or she will become the king or queen of the jungle.

I already recorded the first 3 days in camp. For these days, the users of youtube voted the candidate to do the daily bushtucker trial. You can now vote to if you want, here or on youtube !

And please - the first episode is sh.... i know. The camera moving was really bad (i had no custom cameras at this time... and less video editing skills)
before you think like "ew, so bad produced...." may watch the latest (3rd) episode! It is way better i guess, (because it can't be worse than the 1st one) XD

EPISODE 1 (the bad one XD)
EPISODE 2
EPISODE 3

I would like you to vote for the candidate you want to see, comment here and on youtube and like + subscribe on youtube uf you want ! I would be very very happy
thanks, andy
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd May 2012 at 4:47 PM
wow. your series is absolutely awesome!
i saw up to ep9, when i think of the work you put in there, pheeew!
and just so that you know, i NEVER watch those kind of shows! - but my best friend does, so i did see a few of the french version of this with her. tho', yours was so great i gobbled all episodes (can't comment on youtube, lost my pw..). and really, you made is so amazing accurate, it's almost like the real thing

first, the decor - your jungle ist very realistic! then the people, they act quite like real VIPs and moderators do, again you get 1 star. the whole trials, them hanging around, the bitching, the general ambiance, the presentation of every episode: another big star. and most of all: you're not only a master of sim deco, film and posing - the movie cut with the moderators, the votes, the landscape, the titles - all of it is so exactly like on tv, you recreated this showy feeling just like a pro.
*bow*