Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 3:22 PM
Default RIP - The Series
RIP: Episode 01 - Rest In Peace

R.I.P is an original Fan Series written, directed and produced by myself. It takes place in the Whedon-verse (Buffy/Angel for those who aren't 100% sure what that means) and involves original characters and stories.

The show is set up as a true Series. I'm not going to tell one story broken up into a dozen "episodes" but each Episode is going to be it's own, self contained character driven story that makes up the overall season. Most of the Episodes were written by myself and a couple were written by staff (Aiwe and Nickerson) at the Bard's Tavern who were instrumental in the preproduction process.

feel free to visit my website for more about the series and a longer list of credits is also at my website. The Bard's Tavern - Forum
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 6:30 PM
A great story. I like it!!!

rock n roll can never stop being the best music
along with rap
sims 2 is a classic game .
Fave band:GreenDay
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 5:13 AM
I like it, though, I'm usually rooting for the other team.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 12:41 PM
Thanks guys,
hey - Tornado... can I quote you? Heh-heh.
but seriously, can I?
And Lady D - I know what you mean. One of the concepts I plan to play with in the series is the idea of "bad guys" not really being "bad guys" and "good guys" not being very good at being "good"

But I don't want to give too much away yet.
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 5:37 PM
Great job Bard - I miss Buffy!!
:D

www.crystalwitchery.com
Rate and Review my Movies at Sims99.com
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 6:31 PM
I may seem like I'm just bumping an old thread but the truth is I had to stop filming during the Holiday Break (as I'm sure most of us did) and have not gotten back around to putting up a new Episode of the Buffy/Angel inspired RIP - the Series. I also have redesigned the website so guess this post had a two fold application.

Enjoy the show.
#7 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 6:41 PM
I checked your show out the other day, and I really liked it. The script and characterisation was very well done - it flowed really well, and the story is building up very nicely. I left you a review over at 99
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by serenityandhersims
I checked your show out the other day, and I really liked it. The script and characterisation was very well done - it flowed really well, and the story is building up very nicely. I left you a review over at 99

Thank you,
I have to admit that I've been getting "perfect" reviews at Sims99 - not to say that it's a review that says "I'm perfect" but more that people seem very focused on the writing, the characters and the story which is - to me - not only the core of my show but also what separated "Buffy: The Vampire Slayer" from all the other shows out there to begin with.

Thanks again.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 10:13 PM
Episode 03 Released
Quote: Originally posted by Lady D
I like it, though, I'm usually rooting for the other team.

It's been a while but RIP is Back... and this time it introduces a Good/Bad Guy.

RIP - the Dark Slayer
With a new Episode Written by Awie
Directed by the Bard Noir
Featuring Sarastro as the new voice of Dorian Graves!
And introducing the Dark Slayer

In this Episode the group meets the Dark Slayer and shes is unlike anything they would ever be prepared to face! You can also visit http://rip.BardsTavern.com for high res downloads of the movie in both Windows and Quicktime format, watch missed Episodes (this is Episode 03) and find out where to get the music for each Episode.

In Addition I'd like to announce that we're looking for a replacement for the character of Rachel. Rachel - the Coffee shop girl has her first lines In Episode 2 - Sins of the Father, and she doesn't speak again until future Episodes.

I'm looking to replace the actress who started this role, particularly picking up the role for the Halloween Episode. I'm not looking for someone who alreayd sounds like her so don't worry, I'm just looking for someone who can take over the role for at least a few episodes and maybe more.

18 and up only as a pregnacy sub plot is in development but may or maynot be executed.