Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Reveal the Handedness Traits!

by Spazmunki13 Posted 8th Dec 2017 at 4:23 PM - Updated 8th Dec 2017 at 10:13 PM by MattBrancher

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#26 Old 1st Sep 2019 at 7:32 PM
If you use Slice of Life, this mod conflicts with that mod. Slice of Life won't show up in the sim's menu.
I like this mod so I'll keep coming back to see if it's updated
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 24th Sep 2019 at 9:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jenjenln
If you use Slice of Life, this mod conflicts with that mod. Slice of Life won't show up in the sim's menu.
I like this mod so I'll keep coming back to see if it's updated

I highly doubt that my mod would conflict with Slice of Life unless it does something with the left and right handed traits.

EDIT: So I did a bit of searching and have discovered the KawaiiStacie has made part of her mod depend on the left and right handed traits, therefore my mod does conflict. Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 4th Nov 2019 at 3:46 AM
Now my SimSelf can live up to my name! Thanks!
Test Subject
#29 Old 20th Jun 2020 at 10:36 PM
Hello.
Thanks for your mod.
Question, is it up to date?
Because it doesn't work in game, and I have no other MOD or CC.
Thank you
Test Subject
#30 Old 15th Apr 2021 at 8:52 PM
Hello! thanks for your mod! i really like it but i found it bugs servos from the University DLC
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 6th Jun 2021 at 5:58 AM
I would love a mod like this for the Likes/Dislikes fruitcake traits.
Page 2 of 2