Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 10:05 PM
Default My first Machinima! Set to the song FineShrine
Link to the youtube video

Let me know what you think of it and if I should make more! I'm looking for songs about flowers for my next Machinima if you know of any.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 11:45 AM
Why do'nt you make up your own song?

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 12:05 PM
I could but I don't have any musical talent. I do eventually plan to make up my own music but I have to actually get good enough for that to happen.
Interstellar Traveler
#4 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 5:03 PM
Artismis ~ Machinima isn't really about making up your own song. Machinima artists find select songs, and with those songs they imagine a story line. This is how to piece together their films. Now, there are few machinimas artists who use multiple songs and themes for a story line (I've done it before), but majority of the time, songs are used as a base for the film.

LadyV ~ Excellent job on this! I look forward to seeing more from you!

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod