Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th May 2013 at 12:22 AM Last edited by SmexySims2 : 19th May 2013 at 5:13 AM.
Default Legend of Nadia {Sims 3 Series}
Hey guys, I made this Sims 3 series!
Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYPEW7WJj6s !
It's medieval and shtuff...
(:

Summary:
Nadia is the princess of Airthir, an ancient Celtic Kingdom. She has a brother who is away at war (though he is not mentioned in this video), a father who is rarely able to spend time with her, and a mother who is her only friend.
Airthir is at war with the Ulainians (also called Ulaids) of Ulaid. They are ancestors of Vikings, though in many ways more civilized. They are winning the war and nearing Airthir's borders. Many people -Nadia included- believe that the Ulaids will invade.
While trying to hide the brutality of their position from their daughter, the king and queen decide to marry their daughter off to a rich Prince named Banning. He is the master of douchebagery and is one of the only noble men able to marry- as all the others are off fighting.
Advertisement
Interstellar Traveler
#2 Old 19th May 2013 at 4:22 AM
EXCELLENT! You did an outstanding job on this! I love your cinematography and transitions! Those were spot on! I look forward to seeing more from you one day!

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th May 2013 at 5:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SeeMyu
EXCELLENT! You did an outstanding job on this! I love your cinematography and transitions! Those were spot on! I look forward to seeing more from you one day!

Oh wow! Thank you for the very nice reply! It made my day! ^.^
I will definitely be doing more Legend of Nadia, but probably not until after Finals. Grades before games!
I'm glad you liked it!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th May 2013 at 8:34 PM
I have a quick question for any able to answer it:
What defines something as Manchinima?
Would my video be considered a Manchinima?
What does the label Manchinima mean for your video?
?