Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 6:22 AM
Martin Solpea: The Ironically Blue Haired Hipster, An Interactive Story
This is the story of Martin Solpea. Martin is a Sim of mine, and he's just so special that I decided he needed a back story. This is his back story, and the future will be yours.
Well, I guess I'll start off with where Martin started off in my game; as a young adult in a small city flat. His life before that is disclosed and may cease to exist.

Martin Solpea was a true city guy. He spent his whole life in the city, and considered the city his home. He resided in a city flat, so small that he would often come home, late at night, and stumble through his bedroom, kitchen, and living room in just two steps. Why he decided to live in such a small space, and spend the same amount of Simoleans as if he had gotten a house, was not confirmed, but it was surely do to the "irony" of it.
Martin liked the city, but didn't so much enjoy the population of it. A true loner, Martin could almost always be found in the library or art gallery. You would never miss him, because the one thing that was unique about him was his blue hair. With the mentality of normal hair being too mainstream, Martin had blue hair, and it was as simple as that. Donned with thick-rimmed glasses, which of course were there because he was far-sighted, a thrift-shop sweater, and rolled up jeans, Martin was unique in style and mind-set, as being mainstream was his fear, besides low areas, because heights were too mainstream.

There! An introduction! You must complete the story now! Please write one or two paragraphs, continuing the story of Martin as you see fit. Please keep it third-person, past tense, and keep close to details. The story of Martin is now in your hands! Let us make this a fun, creative post for all to test their writing skills and have a group story!

Greetings From Nerdfighteria!
Helping to Decrease World Suck One Four Minute Video at a Time
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 6:34 AM
Oh, and just to help you guys, here are a few pictures of Martin and his flat!

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...9_3840897_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...0_7252220_n.jpg

Sorry for the big pictures! No time to compress!
Another sorry! The last two pictures didn't work on the post, so just click the links!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 8:11 PM
*le bump*

Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 11:08 AM
Martin really needed to upgrade his apartment, he was quite good at guitar, and he watched James Leary in the park almost every day, and if he had spare money, he would hand that over, too. He hoped to be like that one day. After a few hours he had got up to skill level 6. Surely he'd be able to get a job. He never really thought about getting a job, but he was worried about the money situation. He went searching online, (using the library computers) he looked in the newspaper all the time, but he couldn't find a job. Suddenly, his phone rang. 'Excuse me, are you Martin Solpea?' the phone buzzed. He nodded, suddenly realizing that the person on the other end couldn't see him. 'Yes.' he croaked, wondering what was going on. 'There was an opening in the Music Career, an elder who works here passed away.' Martin couldn't believe what he was hearing! He could get a job in the music career! 'Location & times can be found on our website.' Martin hung up. He was so happy! He went straight back to the Library and went to their website. Work was 9am to 3pm.

The next day, Martin washed his best suit, cleaned up his guitar, and went to the address on the website. At work, it turned out he didn't initially need his guitar, but when his boss saw how skilled he was with it, he promoted him! He needed the charisma skill too, though. But he was useless at talking, he was a loner, for gods sake. It was weekend now, & he had alot of wishes to fullfill, and eventually, he had earned 20,000 points. He used the Midlife Crisis reward to change his traits. He replaced the 'Loner' trait with the 'Charismatic' trait. This should help him at work, and make him better at talking to girls...
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 1:15 AM
Where can i download the haircut? :D