Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 9:35 AM Last edited by leesester : 5th Nov 2011 at 10:34 AM.
Default MTS YearBook 2011
The MTS Yearbook is officially open for posting

Yes, it is that time of year where you can post pictures of yourself on the internet and we can all go and say "wow you so do not look as I imagined you would...."

The yearbook is basically like a high school yearbook, where you can post up an (optional) picture, and some basic text about yourself, and then look at other peoples profiles and comment, and so on.

To access the Yearbook, click here: http://yearbook.modthesims.info/

(Note that this will take you to a different site, without the MTS navbar and so on. Don't be afraid! This is perfectly normal).

To create your yearbook profile click "Submit" in the top left. This will automatically import your MTS account settings, including some biographical details. You may edit any and all of this information to suit yourself. As an extra challenge we have made some of the fields HOSTILE to apostrophes.....

Just remember to have fun, and keep comments PG13 please!
6 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 10:29 PM
Why can't we use apostrophes in our profile info? I want to list "Harry Hill's TV Burp" as my favourite TV show but I can't because every time I enter it with the apostrophe it ignores what I have typed. It's okay if I leave it out though but then that's not what the show is called.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 10:30 PM
I think there's a bug with apostrophes - it'll need fixing by the Delphy.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 5:18 AM
I think there's also a slight bug with the profile editing, everytime I try to edit my personal bio & quotes they don't save and it gets reverted back to how it appeared before I edited.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#5 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 10:04 AM
You sure you're not using apostrophes in either?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 4:44 PM Last edited by Dreamydre : 6th Nov 2011 at 1:52 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
You sure you're not using apostrophes in either?

Yes that was the problem

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 5:51 PM
Glad i read the forum before I asked a question my quote had an apostrophe in it too. I still can't believe I posted in the year book
Instructor
#8 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dreamydre
I think there's also a slight bug with the profile editing, everytime I try to edit my personal bio & quotes they don't save and it gets reverted back to how it appeared before I edited.

I am having the same problem and tried removing all my apostrophes, And it still doesn't work. In fact I clicked it so much times the personal bio button disappeared altogether
Field Researcher
#9 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 8:31 AM
That's so fun to see sim creators, especially the MTS stuff)) He-he))

Noone expects the spanish inquisition!
My simblr and my downloads blog .
Mad Poster
#10 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 10:57 AM
I never realised before how many people are the opposite gender to what I assumed they were from their usernames.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 4:45 PM
I can't access the yearbook as I receive a server reset error message

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Scholar
#12 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 2:40 AM
It's so weird how everyone looks...normal. XD

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Forum Resident
#13 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 9:57 PM
I have the same problem. When I try to write something in 'personal bio' and click OK, it disappears even when I don't use apostrophes.. It even said 'suspected hack attempt' but now that is gone fortunately. ;p

Creator and owner of SimsShine