Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 8:44 PM
Default sims 4 downloads aren't appearing under sims 4
I don't know about the other games because I only have TS4, but when I click the logo to just see TS4 content, it doesn't show the new content, it only shows if I view ALL content. is anyone else having this problem?
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 8:45 PM
Please tell me specifically the address in the address bar you get when this happens.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 10:20 PM
http://www.modthesims.info/browse.p...f=38&showType=2

the first item on the page is "the retail pack," but as of right now, the newest sims 4 item on the "download all" page is "Marquise von Carpathia (no CC)"
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 12:01 AM
Marquise von Carpathia is visible at that URL for me - are you sure it's not a case of a slightly stale cache?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Banned
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
Marquise von Carpathia is visible at that URL for me - are you sure it's not a case of a slightly stale cache?

no, I'm not sure XD how do I clear my cache?
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#6 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 10:26 PM
It's a server cache, not a cache on your computer - so if I can see the Marquise then you should be able to as well.

I did notice that you've got "compatible downloads" selected in your search filters, and your profile says that the only TS4 EP you have is Get to Work - so you won't see any downloads which require other EPs or SPs. But the Marquise is basegame compatible, so I don't know why you can't see her.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Banned
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 9:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
It's a server cache, not a cache on your computer - so if I can see the Marquise then you should be able to as well.

I did notice that you've got "compatible downloads" selected in your search filters, and your profile says that the only TS4 EP you have is Get to Work - so you won't see any downloads which require other EPs or SPs. But the Marquise is basegame compatible, so I don't know why you can't see her.

urg, when I checked "get to work," I checked the others too! well, I went back and checked them. but this is a new issue, I was browsing just fine before. let's see if there's a change...

yup, now it's working. that was so weird, I check MTS every day, and I got the EPs a couple weeks ago, but this started happening... well, when I posted this thread XD anyway, thanks for your help.