Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 2:49 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default SimPE hangs on Neighborhood Browser/Sim Browser
I am using SimPE to work on a custom vacation hood. I am trying to check to see if the vacation sims I created are assigned to the correct families.

I have clean installed SimPe.

When attempting to edit a sim using the program, you first select Neighborhood Browser. The program hangs after initial load up. "Please wait" stays at bottom of screen. If attempting to click on the "Sim Browser" the "Please Wait" grey box pop up loads for over 30 minutes.

I have unchecked all expansion except M&G and base game as recommended in the guidelines on their forum if the memory goes longer. That did let the initial load go faster, but still having the hanging issue with the browsers.

Is my neighborhood corrupt? Or is there a way I can correct this issue with SimPE so I can edit my sim files again?
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 4:52 AM
Try opening your neighborhood package directly, using File / Open, rather than using the Neighborhood Browser.
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 10:55 PM
Default This Helped Me !
Quote: Originally posted by Mootilda
Try opening your neighborhood package directly, using File / Open, rather than using the Neighborhood Browser.

Thank You !
Blessings, to you

"But the Word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it." Deut. 30: 14
May God Bless, T