Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 10:19 AM Last edited by miasmahissy : 4th Apr 2017 at 4:34 PM.
Default Does anyone know if there is SIM3 making counter tutorial?
I made a set of counters … placed very normal,
But once again picked up, it becomes cloned EA counter… T_T

once i picked up and moved again,
It becomes another counter

And more of one design (I only set a design)

I chose my design, but the mesh was still EA's

I searched for a long time did not find SIM3 kitchen counter production tutorial…..
Does anyone know where there is such a tutorial?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 2:23 PM
I'll have a look for you....but what do you mean by SIM3?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 2:31 PM Last edited by miasmahissy : 4th Apr 2017 at 2:54 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
I'll have a look for you....but what do you mean by SIM3?

sorry about my poor english....T__T
I mean I made a set of kitchen counters,
Test placed in the game is normal,
But when I move the counter after it becomes EA counter(That is, I cloned the EA original counter)..
So I need a tutorial on SIM3 making counter
Mad Poster
#4 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 3:04 PM
Again, what do you mean by SIM3? Is that like a resource type used for sectionable objects?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 3:35 PM
Again, what do you mean by SIM3? Is that like a resource type used for sectionable objects?

hmm....Actually, I do not understand what you mean?--->"what do you mean by SIM3? "
I was making the TS3 cabinet~
"Is that like a resource type used for sectionable objects?"---------> i think yes!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 3:38 PM
Oh shit, you meant The Sims 3? My bad.

insert signature here
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 3:44 PM
Oh shit, you meant The Sims 3? My bad.

lol~~~ no ~is my bad~In Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, ts3 are nicknamed sims3 or M3,
This is different from Europe and the United States, I forget this matter^^" sorry
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#8 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 6:40 PM
Hi there!

it's actually really easy! It's just really hard to find out where it is exactly :P

Anyway! So when you open up your project in TSRW (I take it you use TSRW, since I know you use it for making your awesome clothing ;D ) Butin the 'projects' tab, right in top of it, you'll find a line saying somethig like: counterBaseCountry (or just counterBaseNAMEOFCOUNTER). You wanna click on that and you'll see it expands. There you'll be able to choose the top and corner counters. From there you basically wanna do the same thing you did for the counterBase
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Apr 2017 at 6:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Greenplumbbob
Hi there!

it's actually really easy! It's just really hard to find out where it is exactly :P

Anyway! So when you open up your project in TSRW (I take it you use TSRW, since I know you use it for making your awesome clothing ;D ) Butin the 'projects' tab, right in top of it, you'll find a line saying somethig like: counterBaseCountry (or just counterBaseNAMEOFCOUNTER). You wanna click on that and you'll see it expands. There you'll be able to choose the top and corner counters. From there you basically wanna do the same thing you did for the counterBase

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! i love you!!!! thank you!!!thank you!!!!