Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 11:47 AM Last edited by Marcy : 4th Jul 2013 at 3:05 PM. Reason: Clarification
Default Best EA pre-made sims (sims 3) with or without a makeover?
In your opinion, what are the best looking EA pre-mades (male and female, if you want to say a child sim, please do it in the context of they look good as young adults as some of the kids in the towns look cute as kids, but not so much as adults) with or without a makeover? (please specify if they look good with or without a makeover) If you say they look good with a makeover, screenshots are appreciated! (makeover= changing any physical aspect drastically [like an entire wardrobe change, or making their cheekbones different, or eyes, etc.] not just small changes like making their eyes a LITTLE smaller or bigger, etc.)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 1:30 PM
Without a makeover, I really liked Lina Lancaster (Lucky Palms) and Florita Hernandez (Isla Paradiso). As for the guys, I don't think anyone's topped YA Mortimer yet; for me, anyway.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 1:54 PM
In my opinion Bridgeport has some pretty vanilla sims, but ultimately Mortimer is indeed one hot pudding.
Alchemist
#4 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 2:09 PM
Seriously, almost everyone in Monte Vista is hot.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 2:46 PM
For me it's the Frio brothers, especially Connor minus the beard.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#6 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 4:21 PM
What, no Gobias Koffi? Poor guy. He never gets lovin'.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 4:27 PM
Grady Elfman in Sunset Valley, Gino Ferrari in Monte Vista, Ashley Corono in University. A lot of hotties in Bridgeport, Starlight Shores, Lucky Palms. Haven't explored Isla Paradiso enough yet to get to know the neighbors very well, but the Collinses must be pretty good-looking to produce such adorable children. (I grew one of them up to YA and she was very pretty, but in a girl-next-door kinda way.) Though, for what it's worth, when you have the right skins, even the ugliest Sims can get a whole lot better-looking!

My TS3 Sims, patterns & recolors

Check out my Simblr! (TS3-focused, sometimes NSFW)
♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#8 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 5:30 PM
One Minute Ninja'd
#9 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 11:39 PM
Define makeover. Just clothes and hair style, or slider surgery and a skin transplant allowed?
Instructor
#10 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 12:27 AM
Meow Gobias.
Meow.
-cat claw thing-
-ohgodwhatamidoing-

So uh, I "made over" one of the University students Anoki Moon and well... I like my version better.
I mean, I saw potential when my sim first laid eyes on the wannabe jock but let's be honest, those cheekbones needed some help. I could cut myself on those!

Sure he's not technically a pudding townie anymore - but D: guys those cheekbones.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 5:13 AM
I have not seen the faces of all EA sims but the ones I have given make-over for I've noticed aren't so bad looking. Like Erin Kennedy. But EA has a habit of covering all their sims in horrible slutty makeup and clothes, like Amy Bull, I had no idea she had asian features until I stripped her horrid make-up.
#12 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 6:16 AM
Thornton *omnomnom* Wolff.

<<< likes the tall, dark and handsome type
Instructor
#13 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 8:49 AM
A lot of the pre-made Aurora Skies sims are really pretty, like Iris Ingeberg.

A lot in the more recent releases tend to be a little easier to clean up. Here's someone from University.

My current sim is dating Matteo Torres from Isla Paradiso & he's been made over to be pretty handsome.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 9:01 AM
William Fangmann from Bridgeport is one goodlooking vampire cop...
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fairycake89
Thornton *omnomnom* Wolff.
I agree -- he's a big favourite in our household too. If you want to call him for a date, I believe his phone is in his pants pocket on the floor beside Janet's bed.
Theorist
#16 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 8:10 PM
Holy cow.. you actually had me troll all over SV to find one. I found Callie Houston. She's actually the first cutie I like from EA's sim laboratory I don't play EA sims but when you asked the question, I had to go looking. Now I have to go looking in RV, TB, BP, LP and HS (those are all the EA worlds that I got). About the only time I really interact with an EA sim is when I have a sim in the stylist profession and I go and makeover all the sims in town I guess I never ran into Callie Houston.

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
One Minute Ninja'd
#17 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 10:21 PM Last edited by eskie227 : 4th Jul 2013 at 12:00 AM.
Er, it's been quite a while since I visited SV, but who the hell is Callie Houston? Maybe it's my memory, but I swear, I've never seen anyone by that name in SV back when I played it. Unless she's a role sim that got added with the later expansions, like she's really a party dancer by trade, and those are usually cute. Although the last one I ran into was named Cherry Blossom.............really.
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 4:58 AM
I honestly never even had the thought of giving them makeovers until I read this post; I always just moved them out and put my own sims in their place to make the neighborhood a little more personable. Although, there's one sim (I can't for the life of me remember his name) in Hidden Springs that isn't half bad looking. It's the one single dad.
#19 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 6:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by r_deNoube
I agree -- he's a big favourite in our household too. If you want to call him for a date, I believe his phone is in his pants pocket on the floor beside Janet's bed.

Nooooooooooo!
Theorist
#20 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 3:30 PM
I thought Fjord Warbler from Aurora Skies was unusually pretty for an EA pre-made.

Resident wet blanket.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 2:54 AM
Weeks ago I started making over Sunset Valley, and reading everyone bio's.
I thought that Gobias Koffi's bio was really sad. No closeted gay sim should have to wait for middle age to figure out he likes the company of his male friends!

When I started giving him a make over and was surprised how little work he needed.

This is him with new hair, no glasses and a new shirt, but no other changes.

He's actually not too bad:

The version I play with in my game has some other tweaks to my personal taste (and some MC kinsey-alteration to make him less bisexual), and some changes to his age and personality (social butterfly + commitment-issues instead of childish and never nude), but the Raw Koffi as seen above is surprisingly good.
Screenshots
Instructor
#22 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 3:36 AM
Oh dear. In those clothes and haircut he reminds me of all of the One Direction boys combined.
Scholar
#23 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 6:38 AM
I think Oriole Bird from Apaloosa Plains is really pretty. Benny Hennessey is also OK if you remove her makeup.

Edit: Juanita Blanco, also from AP. She's beautiful.
Scholar
#24 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 9:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MrsNervousSubject
Oh dear. In those clothes and haircut he reminds me of all of the One Direction boys combined.
At least this way, it would only take one meteor to nuke all of them.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
Define makeover. Just clothes and hair style, or slider surgery and a skin transplant allowed?

No sure I what I'm saying is double posting, but anything DRASTICALLY changed, like major surgery or slider changes or a complete wardrobe change.
Page 1 of 4