Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 9:57 PM
original tattoo
A tattoo I designed, yes I actually wear this design on my left shoulder. I don't have any modding experience, but I plan on making a Sims 3 tattoo out of this, for my virtual me.

Yeah, this was right after I removed the bandage. I'm getting a touch-up in two weeks, just to make sure everything is as it should be.

And yes, that's the peace, yin-yang, and anarchy symbols. And yes, my anarchy symbol is a tad bit different than the typical ones. It's a personal thing.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 7:16 AM
I could probobly make this for you, i dont have much modding experience my self but ive been looking at how to create Tattoos for the Ambitions Tattoo System over the past few days. Ive gotten the hang of it now.

There is one problem though i see 5 colours on your Tattoo, currently i can only do four. If your willing to sacrifice one of the colours to make it a whole drop me a pm and i'll see what i can do.

Having a stencil for the tattoo would also be a great help.

Look forward to hearing back
Miidy05