Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 10:09 PM
Default Memories
They can be both a blessing and a burden. As a woman is tormented by memories from a lost relationship, she starts to question herself and her decisions.

Memories

I released this movie a couple of weeks ago on sims99. It tells the story of a woman's struggle with being on her own again, but I used a lot of symbolism.

"Memories" was voted best film of January 2007 on sims99, which I'm very happy about. This movie was in the back of my mind for ages, but I had so much trouble finishing it. I always seem to hit a bit of a block when a project's near completion.

Hope you'll like it
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 10:11 PM
I'v already seen this movie @ sims99, its awesome! I love the song and all the scenes go so well. Your really good with the camera too, it's not jerky or anything. :D
#3 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 11:05 PM
I left a review for you over at sims99 under the nick EuroSand (my normal nick... long story).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 4:05 PM
Thank you for your comments, Penny and FireAzor
I'm glad you enjoyed it :D

Oh and Penny: Stormboy's camera tutorial explains in great detail how to alter the game's camera files for smoother movement. I altered my capture settings as well, to be able to shoot at 25 Fps.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 7:08 PM
Thank you, Liam

Glad you liked it. I appreciate the feedback
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 8:21 PM
Wow. I couldn't do better with real human beings...